Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tupperware Brands Corp (Tupperware Brands), develops and sells cookware, beauty and personal care related products. These comprise storage and serving solutions for the kitchen and home and design-centric preparation products, skin and hair care products, cosmetics, bath and body care products, fragrances, jewelry, toiletries and nutritional products. It also offers microwave products, knives, microfiber textiles and water-filtration related products to on-the-go customers. It markets and sells these products under various brands such as Tupperware, Avroy Shlain, Fuller, Nuvo and NaturCare, to mention a few. The company distributes its products to managers, directors, distributors, and dealers. It owns and leases various production plants and distribution hubs across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and the Americas regions. Tupperware Brands is headquartered in Orlando, Florida, the US.
Tupperware Brands Corp Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2018: Tupperware Brands announces Q2 2018 results
May 09,2018: Patricia Stitzel Assumes the Role as President and CEO of Tupperware Brands and is elected to the Board of Directors
May 01,2018: Tupperware Brands Named one of America's Best Midsize Employers by Forbes
Apr 25,2018: Tupperware Brands releases Q1 2018 results
Feb 21,2018: Tupperware CEO retiring, makes way for company's first female chief
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1-About the Company
Tupperware Brands Corp-Key Facts
Tupperware Brands Corp-Key Employees
Tupperware Brands Corp-Key Employee Biographies
Tupperware Brands Corp-Major Products and Services
Tupperware Brands Corp-History
Tupperware Brands Corp-Company Statement
Tupperware Brands Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Tupperware Brands Corp-Business Description
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: South America
Tupperware Brands Corp-Corporate Strategy
Tupperware Brands Corp-SWOT Analysis
Tupperware Brands Corp-Strengths
Tupperware Brands Corp-Weaknesses
Tupperware Brands Corp-Opportunities
Tupperware Brands Corp-Threats
Tupperware Brands Corp-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments
Jul 25, 2018: Tupperware Brands announces Q2 2018 results
May 09, 2018: Patricia Stitzel Assumes the Role as President and CEO of Tupperware Brands and is elected to the Board of Directors
May 01, 2018: Tupperware Brands Named one of America's Best Midsize Employers by Forbes
Apr 25, 2018: Tupperware Brands releases Q1 2018 results
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Tupperware Brands Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018)
Tupperware Brands Corp, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
Tupperware Brands Corp, Key Facts
Tupperware Brands Corp, Key Employees
Tupperware Brands Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Tupperware Brands Corp, Major Products and Services
Tupperware Brands Corp, History
Tupperware Brands Corp, Subsidiaries
Tupperware Brands Corp, Key Competitors
Tupperware Brands Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Tupperware Brands Corp, Annual Ratios
Tupperware Brands Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Tupperware Brands Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Tupperware Brands Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Tupperware Brands Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
USANA Health Sciences Inc
Avon Products, Inc.
AMCON Distributing Company
Newell Brands Inc.
Lifetime Brands, Inc.