Citizen Watch Co., Ltd. (7762) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd. (7762)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd (Citizen) manufactures and markets watches and related accessories. The company's product portfolio comprises clocks, jewelry products, business-use printers, calculators, electronic thermometers, blood pressure monitors, health equipment, Analog watches, Clocks, Micro LCDs, Quartz Oscillators, automatic lathes, turning machines, and components for personal computers, printers, mobile phones, switches and automobile parts. It markets its products and services under Citizen, Eco-Drive One, Campanola, The Citizen, Promaster, Bulova,Q&Q, and Frederique constant. The company's key subsidiaries include Citizen watch Co.Ltd., Citizen Electronics Co.Ltd., Citizen Finedevice co.ltd, Citizen Machinery co.,Ltd., Citizen Systems Japan Co.,Ltd, Citizen jewelry Co.,Ltd., and Citizen plaza Co.Ltd. It has business presence in Japan, Asia, North America, South America, Oceania and Europe. Citizen is headquartered in Nishi-Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.-Key Facts 5
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.-Key Employees 6
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.-Major Products and Services 7
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.-History 9
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.-Company Statement 11
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Device and Components 15
Business Segment: Electronic products 15
Business Segment: Machine Tools 15
Business Segment: Other Products 16
Business Segment: Watches 16
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.-Corporate Strategy 17
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.-Strengths 18
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.-Weaknesses 19
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.-Opportunities 20
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.-Threats 21
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2014-2018) 27
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., History 9
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., Other Locations 12
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 12
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 22
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 23
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 24
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Titan Company Ltd
The Swatch Group Ltd
TAG Heuer SA
Seiko Epson Corp
Samantha Thavasa Japan Ltd
Movado Group, Inc.
Casio Computer Co Ltd