Dufry AG (DUFN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Dufry AG (DUFN)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dufry AG (Dufry) is a travel retail company operating duty-free and duty-paid shops. It operates stores and shops under Dufry, Hudson, Duty Free, Regstaer and Colombian Emeralds brands at airports, border, downtown and hotel shops, railway stations, and cruise liners and seaports. Its product offerings include perfumes and cosmetics, confectionery and food, wine and spirits, watches, jewelry and accessories, tobacco goods, fashion, leather and baggage, literature and publications, electronics and other goods. Through a supply network and global and local companies it carries out distribution across the world. The company operations are spread across Europe, the Americas, Australia, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Dufry is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.
Dufry AG Key Recent Developments
Jul 13,2017: Dufry reports results for first nine months of 2016
May 26,2017: Dufry opens new Montego Bay Duty Free arrivals store
May 02,2017: Dufry posts 7.2% organic growth in Q1
Mar 15,2017: Dufry announces 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Dufry AG-Key Facts 5
Dufry AG-Key Employees 6
Dufry AG-Key Employee Biographies 7
Dufry AG-Major Products and Services 8
Dufry AG-History 9
Dufry AG-Company Statement 12
Dufry AG-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Dufry AG-Business Description 18
Dufry AG-Corporate Strategy 19
Dufry AG-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Dufry AG-Strengths 20
Dufry AG-Weaknesses 21
Dufry AG-Opportunities 22
Dufry AG-Threats 23
Dufry AG-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
Jul 13, 2017: Dufry reports results for first nine months of 2016 32
Mar 15, 2017: Dufry announces 2016 results 35
Section 5-Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Dufry AG, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
Dufry AG, Ratio Charts 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
Dufry AG, Key Facts 5
Dufry AG, Key Employees 6
Dufry AG, Key Employee Biographies 7
Dufry AG, Major Products and Services 8
Dufry AG, History 9
Dufry AG, Subsidiaries 14
Dufry AG, Affiliate 16
Dufry AG, Key Competitors 24
Dufry AG, Ratios based on current share price 25
Dufry AG, Annual Ratios 26
Dufry AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Dufry AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Dufry AG, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Dufry AG, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
WH Smith PLC
DFS Group Ltd
Egypt Free Shops Company
Aer Rianta International