Apparel Retail in Israel
Apparel Retail in Israel industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Israel apparel retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The apparel retail market includes baby clothing, toddler clothing and casual wear, essentials, formalwear, formalwear-occasion, and outerwear for men, women, boys and girls; excludes sports-specific clothing.
- The Israeli apparel retail industry had total revenues of USD 4.2bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- The womenswear segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 1.8bn, equivalent to 43% of the industry's overall value.
- A number of international fast fashion players such as Inditex and H&M have entered the Israeli industry in recent year, which has led an increase in industry competitiveness.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the apparel retail market in Israel
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the apparel retail market in Israel
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Israel apparel retail market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Israel apparel retail market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Israel apparel retail market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Israel apparel retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Israel's apparel retail market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 17
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 24
Castro Model Ltd 24
Fox Wizel Ltd. 27
Honigman Group 30
Inditex SA 31
Macroeconomic Indicators 34
Country data 34
Industry associations 37
Related MarketLine research 37
About MarketLine 38
List of Tables
Table 1: Israel apparel retail industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Israel apparel retail industry category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Israel apparel retail industry geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Israel apparel retail industry distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Israel apparel retail industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Castro Model Ltd: key facts
Table 7: Castro Model Ltd: key financials (USD )
Table 8: Castro Model Ltd: key financials (ILS)
Table 9: Castro Model Ltd: key financial ratios
Table 10: Fox Wizel Ltd.: key facts
Table 11: Fox Wizel Ltd.: key financials (USD )
Table 12: Fox Wizel Ltd.: key financials (ILS)
Table 13: Fox Wizel Ltd.: key financial ratios
Table 14: Honigman Group: key facts
Table 15: Inditex SA: key facts
Table 16: Inditex SA: key financials (USD )
Table 17: Inditex SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 18: Inditex SA: key financial ratios
Table 19: Israel size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 20: Israel gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 21: Israel gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 22: Israel inflation, 2013-17
Table 23: Israel consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 24: Israel exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Israel apparel retail industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Israel apparel retail industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Israel apparel retail industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Israel apparel retail industry distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Israel apparel retail industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the apparel retail industry in Israel, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the apparel retail industry in Israel, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the apparel retail industry in Israel, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the apparel retail industry in Israel, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the apparel retail industry in Israel, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the apparel retail industry in Israel, 2017
Figure 12: Castro Model Ltd: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: Castro Model Ltd: assets & liabilities
Figure 14: Fox Wizel Ltd.: revenues & profitability
Figure 15: Fox Wizel Ltd.: assets & liabilities
Figure 16: Inditex SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 17: Inditex SA: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Castro Model Ltd
Fox Wizel Ltd.
Apparel Retail, MarketLine, Israel
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"