Industry Groups Chartbook - Apparel Retail in the Middle East & Africa
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Industry Groups Chartbook-Apparel Retail in the Middle East & Africa
Apparel retailing is one of the largest industries worldwide, and has undergone a massive shift in favour of online retailing in recent years. From formal eventwear to casual sleepwear, apparel products are purchased by every demographic in every corner of the world. Apparel retailing is a market that is very much here to stay.
- The Middle East & African market has grown strongly in recent years, and is expected to continue to do so in the future.
- Womenswear is the largest segment in the apparel market.
- Per capita spending is highest in Israel.
- Identifies the size of the apparel retail market from 2010 to 2017 in various countries.
- Provides forecasts of the market's performance between 2018 and 2022 in various countries.
- Details the segmentation of the market.
- Details the performance of each segment over time, complete with forecasts and country comparisons.
- Discusses distribtuion channels in the market.
- Provides per capita expenditure amounts for each country.
- Details the leading companies in the market for each country.
Reasons to buy
- How large is the apparel retail market?
- Which countries have the largest market?
- How is the market forecast to perform?
- What segments make up the market?
- How has each segment performed?
- Who are the leading companies in each country for this market?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Per Capita Comparison
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company