Apparel Retail in Turkey
Apparel Retail in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Turkey apparel retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The apparel retail market includes baby clothing, toddler clothing and casual wear, essentials, formalwear, formalwear-occasion, and outerwear for men, women, boys and girls; excludes sports-specific clothing.
- The Turkish apparel retail industry had total revenues of USD 20.0bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- The womenswear segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 11.9bn, equivalent to 59.4% of the industry's overall value.
- Rising consumption, despite growing inflation signified strong positive consumer sentiment which has encouraged growth in the apparel retail industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the apparel retail market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the apparel retail market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey apparel retail market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Turkey apparel retail market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Turkey apparel retail market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey apparel retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Turkey's apparel retail market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 17
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 24
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB 24
Inditex SA 27
LC Waikiki 31
Macroeconomic Indicators 32
Country data 32
Industry associations 35
Related MarketLine research 35
About MarketLine 36
List of Tables
Table 1: Turkey apparel retail industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Turkey apparel retail industry category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Turkey apparel retail industry geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Turkey apparel retail industry distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Turkey apparel retail industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB: key facts
Table 7: H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB: key financials (USD )
Table 8: H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB: key financials (SEK)
Table 9: H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB: key financial ratios
Table 10: Inditex SA: key facts
Table 11: Inditex SA: key financials (USD )
Table 12: Inditex SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 13: Inditex SA: key financial ratios
Table 14: Koton: key facts
Table 15: LC Waikiki: key facts
Table 16: Turkey size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 17: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Turkey gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 19: Turkey inflation, 2013-17
Table 20: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 21: Turkey exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Turkey apparel retail industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Turkey apparel retail industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Turkey apparel retail industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Turkey apparel retail industry distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Turkey apparel retail industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the apparel retail industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the apparel retail industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the apparel retail industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the apparel retail industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the apparel retail industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the apparel retail industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 12: H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB: assets & liabilities
Figure 14: Inditex SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 15: Inditex SA: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
Apparel Retail, MarketLine, Turkey
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"