Cintas Corp (CTAS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Cintas Corp (CTAS)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cintas Corp (Cintas) is a specialized products and services provider that offers corporate identity uniforms, entrance uniforms, promotional products, first aid, restroom and hygiene service, safety and fire protection products. Its product portfolio includes fire alarm monitoring, sprinkler systems, kitchen fire suppression systems, special hazard suppression systems mats, mops, flame resistant clothing and shop towels and other ancillary items. The company operates rental processing plants, rental branches, first aid, safety and fire protection facilities, direct sales offices, manufacturing facilities and distribution facilities. Cintas serves food service, healthcare, automotive, gaming, hospitality and other industries. It serves clients in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Cintas is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the US.
Cintas Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 21,2018: Cintas Corporation to Construct New Facility in Delta Charter Township
Aug 03,2018: Cintas announces the retirement of founder and chairman emeritus Richard T. Farmer
Jun 07,2018: Cintas Earns Four NAUMD Image of the Year Awards for Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED and Other Apparel Programs
May 30,2018: Cintas Joins Fortune 500 List
Mar 22,2018: Cintas reports fiscal 2018 Q3 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Cintas Corp-Key Facts 6
Cintas Corp-Key Employees 7
Cintas Corp-Key Employee Biographies 8
Cintas Corp-Major Products and Services 9
Cintas Corp-History 11
Cintas Corp-Company Statement 13
Cintas Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Cintas Corp-Business Description 18
Business Segment: All Other 18
Business Segment: First Aid and Safety Services 18
Business Segment: Uniform Rental and Facility Services 18
Cintas Corp-Corporate Strategy 20
Cintas Corp-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Cintas Corp-Strengths 21
Cintas Corp-Weaknesses 22
Cintas Corp-Opportunities 23
Cintas Corp-Threats 24
Cintas Corp-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Cintas Corp, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
Sep 21, 2018: Cintas Corporation to Construct New Facility in Delta Charter Township 34
Sep 21, 2018: Cintas Corporation to Construct New Facility in Delta Charter Township 35
Aug 03, 2018: Cintas announces the retirement of founder and chairman emeritus Richard T. Farmer 36
Jun 07, 2018: Cintas Earns Four NAUMD Image of the Year Awards for Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED and Other Apparel Programs 37
May 30, 2018: Cintas Joins Fortune 500 List 38
Mar 19, 2018: Cintas Corporation Selected as Inaugural Recipient of Evoqua Water Sustainability Award 39
Jul 20, 2017: Cintas reports lower Q4 net income, provides guidance for fiscal 2018 40
Mar 22, 2017: Cintas Q3 net income increases 41
Section 5-Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Cintas Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 30
Cintas Corp, Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
Cintas Corp, Key Facts 6
Cintas Corp, Key Employees 7
Cintas Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
Cintas Corp, Major Products and Services 9
Cintas Corp, History 11
Cintas Corp, Other Locations 14
Cintas Corp, Subsidiaries 15
Cintas Corp, Key Competitors 25
Cintas Corp, Ratios based on current share price 26
Cintas Corp, Annual Ratios 27
Cintas Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Cintas Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Cintas Corp, Interim Ratios 31
Cintas Corp, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Cintas Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Aramark Uniform & Career Apparel, LLC
ABM Industries Incorporated