Honeys Co Ltd (2792) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Honeys Co Ltd (Honeys) is a retailing company that designs, develops, and markets women's casual clothing and accessories. The company offers products such as women's clothing, and miso accessories. It also provides race pullover, skipper blouse, embroidered logo t-shirt, tank top with lace, pleated scar jo, printed t-shirt, cami ensemble and a-line tunics. Honey markets its products under the brand name CINEMA CLUB, GLACIER, COLZA and Comfort Basic. It offers its products through specialty retail stores, shopping malls and station buildings, and online shopping site. The company also markets its products through its affiliates. The company has operations in China and Japan. It operates through its offices in Osaka and Tokyo. Honeys is headquartered in Iwaki, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Honeys Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Honeys Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Honeys Co Ltd-Key Information
Honeys Co Ltd-Overview
Honeys Co Ltd-Key Employees
Honeys Co Ltd-Key Employee Biographies
Honeys Co Ltd-Key Operational Heads
Honeys Co Ltd-Major Products and Services
Honeys Co Ltd-History
Honeys Co Ltd-Company Statement
Honeys Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Honeys Co Ltd-Business Description
Honeys Co Ltd-Corporate Strategy
Honeys Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis
Honeys Co Ltd-Strengths
Honeys Co Ltd-Weaknesses
Honeys Co Ltd-Opportunities
Honeys Co Ltd-Threats
Honeys Co Ltd-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Honeys Co Ltd-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Honeys Co Ltd, Performance Chart
Honeys Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
Honeys Co Ltd, Key Information
Honeys Co Ltd, Key Ratios
Honeys Co Ltd, Share Data
Honeys Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Honeys Co Ltd, History
Honeys Co Ltd, Key Employees
Honeys Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Honeys Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Honeys Co Ltd, Other Locations
Honeys Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Honeys Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Honeys Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Honeys Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Honeys Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Honeys Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Honeys Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts