Kering (KER.PA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Kering (KER.PA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kering SA (Kering) is a retailer of apparel and accessories that designs, manages and develops Luxury, and Sport and Lifestyle products. Its product portfolio includes leather goods, shoes, ready to wear products, jewelry, watches, and apparels of various well-known brands including Gucci, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Brioni, Christopher Kane, McQ, Puma, Volcom and Cobra for a few. The company distributes these products through its direct operated stores and through various wholesale channels. Its Kering Eyewear designs and distributes eyewear products related to these brands. It has operations across Western Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Eastern Europe and the Middle East and Africa regions. Kering is headquartered in Paris, France.
Kering Key Recent Developments
Aug 20,2018: Kering names Patrick Pruniaux as new CEO of Girard-Perregaux
Aug 01,2018: Kering consolidated revenue up 26.8% in 2018 first half
Jun 13,2018: Bottega Veneta announces departure of creative director
Jun 07,2018: Kering's Gucci Targets Revenue Of EUR 10 Bln
Apr 25,2018: Kering reports 2018 Q1 revenue
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Kering-Key Facts 5
Kering-Key Employees 6
Kering-Key Employee Biographies 7
Kering-Major Products and Services 9
Kering-Company Statement 13
Kering-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Kering-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Luxury Activities 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Sport and Lifestyle Activities 18
Key Stats 18
Kering-Corporate Strategy 19
Kering-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Kering-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
Jul 27, 2017: Kering reports record growth in revenue and profits in first half 2017 32
Jul 27, 2017: Kering reports Q3 outstanding revenue growth 33
Apr 25, 2017: PUMA reports revenue growth in first quarter of 2017 35
Mar 17, 2017: Kering appoints CEO of Brioni 37
Section 5-Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Kering, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
Kering, Ratio Charts 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
Kering, Key Facts 5
Kering, Key Employees 6
Kering, Key Employee Biographies 7
Kering, Major Products and Services 9
Kering, History 10
Kering, Subsidiaries 14
Kering, Key Competitors 24
Kering, Ratios based on current share price 25
Kering, Annual Ratios 26
Kering, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Kering, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Kering, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Kering, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd
Waterford Wedgwood plc
Tiffany & Co.
Gianni Versace SpA
Dolce & Gabbana Srl
Hermes International SA
Burberry Group Plc
Movado Group, Inc.
Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA
Ralph Lauren Corporation
Marks and Spencer Group plc
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE