Puma SE (PUM)-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Puma SE (Puma) is a sports company that designs, develops, markets and sells footwear, apparel and accessories for men and women. It offers these products to team sports, golf, motorsports, running and training, sportstyle and kids. These products are marketed under the brands of PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex. It sells these products directly to its consumers through its owned retail stores and online stores and through wholesale and retail traders. The company also issues and authorizes licenses to various independent partners to produce, market and distribute its fragrances, eyewear, watches and accessories related products. The company operates in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Americas and Asia-Pacific. Puma is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, Germany.
Puma SE Key Recent Developments
Apr 26,2018: PUMA hires Martin Benda as general counsel
Apr 24,2018: Puma SE announces results for Q1 2018
Feb 12,2018: PUMA exceeds 4 billion Euro Sales Mark for the first Time
Oct 18,2017: PUMA publishes preliminary results for Q3 2017
Oct 18,2017: PUMA publishes preliminary results for Q3 2017
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Puma SE-Key Facts 6
Puma SE-Key Employees 7
Puma SE-Key Employee Biographies 8
Puma SE-Major Products and Services 9
Puma SE-History 10
Puma SE-Company Statement 14
Puma SE-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Puma SE-Business Description 19
Business Segment: Accessories 19
Business Segment: Apparel 19
Business Segment: Footwear 19
Geographical Segment: Americas 20
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific 20
Geographical Segment: EMEA 20
Puma SE-Corporate Strategy 21
Puma SE-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
Puma SE-Strengths 22
Puma SE-Weaknesses 23
Puma SE-Opportunities 24
Puma SE-Threats 25
Puma SE-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 27
Feb 12, 2018: PUMA exceeds 4 billion Euro Sales Mark for the first Time 27
Oct 18, 2017: PUMA publishes preliminary results for Q3 2017 29
Oct 18, 2017: PUMA publishes preliminary results for Q3 2017 30
Jul 26, 2017: PUMA announces strong sales and EBIT growth continues in Q2 31
Jun 07, 2017: Puma appoints chief compliance officer 32
Apr 25, 2017: Puma announces strong sales and EBIT growth in Q1 33
Apr 25, 2017: PUMA reports revenue growth in first quarter of 2017 34
Apr 25, 2017: PUMA announces strong sales and EBIT growth in the first quarter 36
Feb 20, 2017: PUMA announces appointment of Bob Philion to president of PUMA North America 37
Feb 09, 2017: PUMA Q4 net loss increases 38
Section 4-Appendix 39
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Tables
Puma SE, Key Facts 6
Puma SE, Key Employees 7
Puma SE, Key Employee Biographies 8
Puma SE, Major Products and Services 9
Puma SE, History 10
Puma SE, Subsidiaries 16
Puma SE, Key Competitors 26
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Reebok Spain SA
NIKE Deutschland GmbH
Hugo Boss AG
Callaway Golf Company
Puma SE, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"