At Home Group Inc. (HOME) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
At Home Group Inc. (HOME)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
At Home Group Inc. (At Home), owns and operates home decor superstores. The company's stores offer a range of furniture, garden, home textiles, housewares, patio, rugs, seasonal decor, tabletop decor and wall decor. At Home retails unbranded and private label home decor products at its stores to suit any style, any room and at any budget. The company also offers various decorative products for Christmas, Halloween and other special events happening in the country. It also merchandise and sell these products through various third-party e-commerce portals such as Wayfair, Inc., Pinterest, Houzz, and Amazon.com, Inc. It manages supply chain operations through a network of distribution centers located in Plano, Garland, Texas, the US. At Home is headquartered in Plano, Texas, the US.
At Home Group Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 13,2018: At Home hires two new independent directors
Jun 07,2018: At Home Group reports Q1 fiscal 2019 results
Mar 22,2018: At Home Group releases Q4 and fiscal 2018 results
Nov 30,2017: At Home reports Q3 fiscal 2018 results
Nov 16,2017: At Home opens second home decor superstore in Rogers, Arkansas
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
At Home Group Inc.-Key Facts 5
At Home Group Inc.-Key Employees 6
At Home Group Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 7
At Home Group Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
At Home Group Inc.-History 11
At Home Group Inc.-Company Statement 13
At Home Group Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
At Home Group Inc.-Business Description 17
At Home Group Inc.-Corporate Strategy 18
At Home Group Inc.-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
At Home Group Inc.-Strengths 19
At Home Group Inc.-Weaknesses 20
At Home Group Inc.-Opportunities 21
At Home Group Inc.-Threats 22
At Home Group Inc.-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Nov 16, 2017: At Home opens second home decor superstore in Rogers, Arkansas 31
Nov 16, 2017: At Home opens second home decor superstore in Rogers, Arkansas 32
Nov 16, 2017: At Home opens second home decor superstore in Rogers, Arkansas 33
Nov 09, 2017: At Home opens new location in Columbus, Ohio 34
Nov 09, 2017: At Home opens new location in Columbus, Ohio 35
Nov 09, 2017: At Home opens new location in Columbus, Ohio 36
Nov 03, 2017: At Home opens its first New Jersey home decor superstore in Cherry Hill 37
Nov 03, 2017: At Home opens its first New Jersey home decor superstore in Cherry Hill 38
Nov 03, 2017: At Home opens its first New Jersey home decor superstore in Cherry Hill 39
Oct 27, 2017: At Home opens sixth Arizona home decor superstore in Gilbert 40
Section 5-Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List Of Figure
List of Figures
At Home Group Inc., Performance Chart (2014-2018) 28
At Home Group Inc., Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
At Home Group Inc., Key Facts 5
At Home Group Inc., Key Employees 6
At Home Group Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
At Home Group Inc., Major Products and Services 9
At Home Group Inc., History 11
At Home Group Inc., Subsidiaries 15
At Home Group Inc., Key Competitors 23
At Home Group Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
At Home Group Inc., Annual Ratios 25
At Home Group Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
At Home Group Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
At Home Group Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
At Home Group Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
The Home Depot, Inc.
Stanley Furniture Company, Inc.
Lowe's Companies Inc
Hooker Furniture Corporation
Ethan Allen Global, Inc.
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
Bassett Furniture Industries, Incorporated