Augmented Reality (AR) in Furniture Retail - Anthropologie
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Augmented Reality (AR) in Furniture Retail-Anthropologie
"Augmented Reality (AR) in Furniture Retail-Anthropologie", a Best Practices report by GlobalData, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of Artificial Intelligence chatbots within the enterprise.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following-
- Context: This section provides an overview of the client's business, technology under focus and technology vendor details..
- Imperatives: This section provides an overview of the business objectives to implement the technology.
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
- Next Steps: This section provides details about the company's future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
Reasons to buy
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of SBI, identifies key business challenges and how the company planned to overcome those challenges using 'Artificial Intelligence chatbot'.
- The report drives special focus on SBI's launch of 'Artificial Intelligence chatbot' and the benefits the company realized following the technology's deployment and implementation.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the company during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
2. Key Imperatives
3. Solutions Deployed
4. Benefits Realized
6. Next Steps
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Anthropologie, Furniture retailers, Augment print media, URBN, Urban Outfitters, Free People, Terrain, BHLDN, Vetri, n omnichannel, ARKit, CVLT, augmented reality shopping tool