Clicks Group Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Clicks Group Limited-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Clicks Group Limited-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Clicks Group Limited (Clicks Group) is an investment holding company based in South Africa. The company through its subsidiaries operates as a wholesaler, retailer and supplier of health, pharmacy and beauty products. The company's retail stores offer a wide range of products including beauty, life style, health, baby care, electrical, home ware, music, games, vitamins, minerals and supplements, confectionery and pharmaceuticals. It sells these products under both national and company-owned brands. In addition, it provides services such as medical consultation, home delivery, credit cards and financial services. In addition, the company sells its merchandise through five e-commerce websites www.clicks.co.za, www.musica.co.za, www.thebodyshop.co.za, www.upd.co.za, and www.gnc.co.za. The company operates retail stores and in-store dispensaries under the banners Clicks, Musica, GNC, Claires and The Body Shop. Besides retailing, the company is involved in wholesale and distribution business of pharmaceutical products under the banner UPD. Clicks Group is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Detailed information on Clicks Group Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Clicks Group Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Clicks Group Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Clicks Group Limited's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Clicks Group Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Clicks Group Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Clicks Group Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Clicks Group Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Clicks Group Limited: Company Overview 9
Clicks Group Limited: Overview and Key Facts 9
Clicks Group Limited: Overview 9
Clicks Group Limited: Key Facts 9
Clicks Group Limited: Key Employees 11
Clicks Group Limited: Key Employee Biographies 12
Clicks Group Limited: Major Products and Services 14
Clicks Group Limited: Company History 15
Clicks Group Limited: Management Statement 17
Clicks Group Limited: Locations and Subsidiaries 19
Clicks Group Limited: Key Competitors 20
Clicks Group Limited: Company Analysis 21
Clicks Group Limited: Business Description 21
Clicks Group Limited: SWOT Analysis 23
Clicks Group Limited: SWOT Overview 23
Clicks Group Limited: Strengths 23
Clicks Group Limited: Weaknesses 24
Clicks Group Limited: Opportunities 24
Clicks Group Limited: Threats 25
Clicks Group Limited: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 27
Clicks Group Limited: Financial Deals Overview 27
Clicks Group Limited: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 29
Clicks Group Limited: Advisors 30
Clicks Group Limited: Top Financial Advisors 30
Clicks Group Limited: Capital Raising 31
Clicks Group Limited: Recent Developments 32
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company