Colabor Group Inc (GCL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Colabor Group Inc (Colabor) is a wholesale retailer that sells and distributes food and related products. The company offers products such as poultry, dry goods, frozen food, fruits, vegetables, dairy products, fish, seafood, meat, disposable items and sanitation products. It sells products of private brands and other brands. The company serves foodservice operators, specialty food stores, supermarkets, restaurants, hotels, caterers, fish stores, hospitals, and residences, as well as institutional accounts, such as healthcare institutions, schools and universities, and other retail customers. The company manages supply chain operations through a network of warehouses and storage facilities in Canada. The company distributes its products in Quebec, Ontario and Atlantic Canada. Colabor is headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, Canada.
Colabor Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2018: Colabor appoints John Hemeon to lead its Ontario division
Jul 20,2018: Colabor Group posts results for Q2 fiscal 2018
Feb 06,2018: Colabor hires Lionel Ettedgui as president and chief executive officer
Dec 15,2017: Colabor Group announces changes to board of directors
Nov 14,2017: Colabor announces departure of Stephane Gonthier from board of directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Colabor Group Inc - Key Facts 5
Colabor Group Inc - Key Employees 6
Colabor Group Inc - Key Employee Biographies 7
Colabor Group Inc - Major Products and Services 8
Colabor Group Inc - History 9
Colabor Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 - Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Colabor Group Inc - Business Description 12
Business Segment: Distribution segment 12
Key Stats 12
Business Segment: Wholesale segment 13
Colabor Group Inc - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Colabor Group Inc - Strengths 14
Colabor Group Inc - Weaknesses 15
Colabor Group Inc - Opportunities 16
Colabor Group Inc - Threats 17
Colabor Group Inc - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 25
Aug 02, 2018: Colabor appoints John Hemeon to lead its Ontario division 25
Nov 14, 2017: Colabor announces departure of Stephane Gonthier from board of directors 26
Nov 13, 2017: Colabor Announces the Departure of Stephane Gonthier From the Board of Directors 27
Oct 19, 2017: Colabor Group reports results for Q3 of 2017 28
Jul 21, 2017: Colabor Group Q2 net earnings up 30
May 08, 2017: Colabor Group reports Q1 2017 results 31
Feb 24, 2017: Colabor Group Q4 net loss decreases 32
Section 5 - Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Figures
Colabor Group Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 22
Colabor Group Inc, Ratio Charts 24
List of Tables
Colabor Group Inc, Key Facts 5
Colabor Group Inc, Key Employees 6
Colabor Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Colabor Group Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Colabor Group Inc, History 9
Colabor Group Inc, Subsidiaries 10
Colabor Group Inc, Key Competitors 18
Colabor Group Inc, Annual Ratios 19
Colabor Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
Colabor Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 21
Colabor Group Inc, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
United Natural Foods Inc
The Jean Coutu Group (PJC) Inc.
Empire Co Ltd
Colabor Group Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"