Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RET.A) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RET.A)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL) is a specialty apparel retailer that merchandise and sells tops, dresses, skirts, pants, sweaters, shirts, blouses, sweaters, lingerie, footwear and accessories through its specialty retail outlets. These stores are located in various major shopping malls, busy retail outlets and retail power centers in Canada. The company markets and sells these products under various retail banners including Reitmans, Penningtons, Addition Elle, RW & CO, Thyme Maternity and Hyba. It operates these stores in various cities and towns of Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, and Yukon. The company also merchandises these products through its e-commerce portals reitmans.com, penningtons.com, additionelle.com, rw-co.com, thymematernity.com and hyba.ca. RCL is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
Reitmans (Canada) Limited Key Recent Developments
Jun 06,2018: Reitmans reports results for three months ended May 5, 2018
Apr 30,2018: Reitmans (Canada) appoints Richard Wait as vice-president, finance and chief financial officer and announces retirement of Eric Williams
Nov 30,2017: Reitmans (Canada) Limited announces its results for the three and nine months ended October 28, 2017
May 30,2017: Reitmans (Canada) Limited announces its results for the three months ended April 29, 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Reitmans (Canada) Limited-Key Facts 5
Reitmans (Canada) Limited-Key Employees 6
Reitmans (Canada) Limited-Major Products and Services 8
Reitmans (Canada) Limited-History 9
Reitmans (Canada) Limited-Company Statement 11
Reitmans (Canada) Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Reitmans (Canada) Limited-Business Description 14
Reitmans (Canada) Limited-Corporate Strategy 15
Reitmans (Canada) Limited-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Reitmans (Canada) Limited-Strengths 16
Reitmans (Canada) Limited-Weaknesses 17
Reitmans (Canada) Limited-Opportunities 18
Reitmans (Canada) Limited-Threats 19
Reitmans (Canada) Limited-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 28
Nov 30, 2017: Reitmans (Canada) Limited announces its results for the three and nine months ended October 28, 2017 28
May 30, 2017: Reitmans (Canada) Limited announces its results for the three months ended April 29, 2017 30
Section 5-Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Reitmans (Canada) Limited, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 25
Reitmans (Canada) Limited, Ratio Charts 27
List Of Table
List of Tables
Reitmans (Canada) Limited, Key Facts 5
Reitmans (Canada) Limited, Key Employees 6
Reitmans (Canada) Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Reitmans (Canada) Limited, History 9
Reitmans (Canada) Limited, Key Competitors 20
Reitmans (Canada) Limited, Ratios based on current share price 21
Reitmans (Canada) Limited, Annual Ratios 22
Reitmans (Canada) Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Reitmans (Canada) Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Reitmans (Canada) Limited, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Reitmans (Canada) Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
The Talbots, Inc.
Northern Reflections Ltd
Le Chateau Inc.
Gildan Activewear Inc
Danier Leather Inc.
American Eagle Outfitters Canada Corporation
Abercrombie & Fitch Co.