Retailer Deep Dive: Department Stores - Strategic issues and market trends affecting department stores
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Retailer Deep Dive: Department Stores-Strategic issues and market trends affecting department stores
"Retailer Deep Dive: Department Stores", a Deep Dive report by GlobalData, is one among the many products in the Digital Industry product portfolio, which provides an executive-level overview of specific retail outlets i.e. department stores. The report presents a summary of market trends and strategic issues impacting these retail outlets.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following-
- Overview: This section provides an overview of the department stores, regional sales, and revenue analysis by category
- Trends and Issues: This section provides details about established and emerging trends, strategic challenges, and innovations in the convenience stores and gas stations.
- Retailer Dynamic: This section provides details about innovations and investments by retailers, in addition to competitive strategies, and list of major convenience stores and gas stations.
- Price Positioning: This section includes details about sales, competition, market shares of major retailers, and segregation of department stores by region and price-point.
Reasons to buy
- This deep dive report provides a thorough analysis of major trends & innovations, and issues impacting department stores.
- The report drives special focus on strategies adopted by these retail outlets to gain competitive edge in the market.
- The report also provides an in-depth insight into the sales and price positioning of major department stores by region and category.
- With number of value added charts and tables presenting the survey findings, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
3. Trends and issues
Trends and Innovations
4. Retailer Dynamics
5. Price Positioning
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Department stores, food & grocery, C-stores, Bon-Ton's RFID inventory system, Parco's Siriusbot, Macy's Mobile Checkout, Macy's Mobile Checkout