Salling Group AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Salling Group AS-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Salling Group A/S (Salling) is a hypermarkets, supermarkets and department stores operator based in Denmark. The company offers a comprehensive range of food and non-food products including bakery items, meat, cheese, jams, wine, cereals, fruits and vegetables, groceries, fashion and lifestyle apparel and accessories, home decor and health and wellness products. It offers these products under various private label brands including Budget, Princip, Levevis, Vores, Premieur, SCO, OGO and VRS. Salling operates stores under various banners including Fotex, Bilka, Netto, Wupti and Salling. The company also merchandises its products online through bilka.dk, fotex.dk, salling.dk, wupti.com, flowr, skagenfood.dk, husetsforsikring.dk, bilkatogo.dk. It also operates Starbucks and Carl's Jr restaurants and cafes in Fotex and Bilka stores. The company's operations are spread across Sweden, Poland and Germany. Salling is headquartered in Brabrand, Denmark.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Salling Group A/S-Key Facts 5
Salling Group A/S-Key Employees 6
Salling Group A/S-Key Employee Biographies 7
Salling Group A/S-Major Products and Services 8
Salling Group A/S-History 10
Salling Group A/S-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Salling Group A/S-Business Description 15
Salling Group A/S-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Salling Group A/S-Strengths 16
Salling Group A/S-Weaknesses 17
Salling Group A/S-Opportunities 18
Salling Group A/S-Threats 19
Salling Group A/S-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of Table
List of Tables
Salling Group A/S, Key Facts 5
Salling Group A/S, Key Employees 6
Salling Group A/S, Key Employee Biographies 7
Salling Group A/S, Major Products and Services 8
Salling Group A/S, History 10
Salling Group A/S, Other Locations 12
Salling Group A/S, Subsidiaries 12
Salling Group A/S, Key Competitors 20
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Salling Group AS, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Spar Denmark A/S
Lidl Denmark K / S
Edeka Zentrale AG & Co. KG
Dirk Rossmann GmbH
Coop Danmark A/S
Aldi Einkauf GmbH & Co oHG