Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Steven Madden, Ltd. (Steven Madden) designs, sources, markets and retails fashion-forward footwear for men, women and children. It commercializes private label footwear, handbags and accessories. It also licenses its trademarks for the manufacture, marketing and sale of various products The company sells its products through retail stores, ecommerce websites, department stores, specialty stores, luxury retailers, value priced retailers, national chains, mass merchants and catalog retailers throughout the US and Canada. The company also sells its products through special distribution agreements in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, South America, Central America and India. Steven Madden is headquartered Long Island City, New York, the US.
Steven Madden, Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Apr 20,2018: Steve Madden reports financial results for Q1 ended March 31, 2018
Apr 20,2018: Steve Madden Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
Aug 01,2017: Steve Madden announces second quarter 2017 results
Apr 21,2017: Steve Madden announces first quarter 2017 results
Mar 01,2017: Steve Madden announces Q4 and full year 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Steven Madden, Ltd.-Key Facts 6
Steven Madden, Ltd.-Key Employees 7
Steven Madden, Ltd.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Steven Madden, Ltd.-Major Products and Services 9
Steven Madden, Ltd.-History 10
Steven Madden, Ltd.-Company Statement 12
Steven Madden, Ltd.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Steven Madden, Ltd.-Business Description 15
Business Segment: First Cost 15
Business Segment: Licensing segment 15
Business Segment: Retail 15
Key Stats 15
Business Segment: Wholesale Accessories 15
Business Segment: Wholesale Footwear 16
Geographical Segment: Domestic 16
Target Markets 16
Geographical Segment: International 16
Target Markets 16
Steven Madden, Ltd.-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Steven Madden, Ltd.-Strengths 17
Steven Madden, Ltd.-Weaknesses 18
Steven Madden, Ltd.-Opportunities 19
Steven Madden, Ltd.-Threats 20
Steven Madden, Ltd.-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 29
Apr 20, 2018: Steve Madden Announces First Quarter 2018 Results 29
Aug 01, 2017: Steve Madden announces second quarter 2017 results 31
Apr 21, 2017: Steve Madden announces first quarter 2017 results 33
Mar 01, 2017: Steve Madden announces Q4 and full year 2016 results 35
Jan 10, 2017: Steve Madden announces Q4 and fiscal year 2016 sales results 36
Section 5-Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Steven Madden, Ltd., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 26
Steven Madden, Ltd., Ratio Charts 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
Steven Madden, Ltd., Key Facts 6
Steven Madden, Ltd., Key Employees 7
Steven Madden, Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 8
Steven Madden, Ltd., Major Products and Services 9
Steven Madden, Ltd., History 10
Steven Madden, Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
Steven Madden, Ltd., Key Competitors 21
Steven Madden, Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 22
Steven Madden, Ltd., Annual Ratios 23
Steven Madden, Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Steven Madden, Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Steven Madden, Ltd., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Steven Madden, Ltd., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Stuart Weitzman Holdings, LLC
Nine West Footwear Corp.
Louis Vuitton Malletier
Aldo Group Inc