Ken Research announced its latest publication on, “Adding Value through Packaging: Make-Up; Using Pack-Track to identify pack formats and features that make a brand worth paying more for” which provides a detailed analysis of the Global Make-Up packaging industry. Category-wise coverage of different segments in the industry is also included in the report. Themes responsible for driving packaging innovations are also covered in the report. In addition, detailed distribution and packaging data along with consumer trends in the report enables the reader to interpret future outlook on how the market will shape up by the end of this decade.
The cosmetic market is anticipated to show a good growth rate of near 6.3 percent in the coming years globally. Asia Pacific region leads in the market share of the industry in value terms, as people are highly sentient about their looks. The make-up packaging industry has seen remarkable innovations in terms of improved ease, added service and motility. An annual growth rate of 4.3 percent is forecasted to be seen in the global cosmetic packaging industry in the coming years. Digital printing provides new and innovative ways to add value to the products for brand owners and packaging manufacturers. The expected boom in digital printing is seen by rising investments of packaging manufacturers in digital print technologies.
Quick response codes, advance barcode technology and near-field communication labels are some interactive and identification methods used in packaging to keep the consumers engaged with the brand. Emerging pressure to look good at all times mean that consumers need portable formats that facilitate on-the-go make-up application. The packaging manufacturers by the time have come up with the handy packages of make-up products. The make-up packaging industry has a long way to go when it comes to the sustainability issues concerned about the climate change. Brands are focusing on environment friendly packaging. Consumers are relying on the brands to benefit the climate. The major problem faced by packaging manufacturers in this context is of the price of the product.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
· Detailed analysis of Global Make-up packaging industry
· Value and volume analysis for Global Make-up packaging market
· Historic and Forecast value analysis by category
· Retail landscape and key distribution channels
· Key issues and trends in the packaging industry
· Consumer trend framework
· Analysis of mega-trends
· Profiling of new products launched in the Global Make-up market
· Global Make-up Packaging Market Outlook
· Cosmetics Market Research Report
· Global packaging Industry Research
· Global Make-up Products Exports
· Global Skin care products Industry
· Global Beauty care products Market Size
· Global Hair care Market Size
To know more on coverage, click on the link below: