The Global Military Vehicular Armor Market Survey Outlook 2018-2028
The Global Military Vehicular Armor Market Survey Outlook 2018-2028, examines executives' opinion on emerging trend in the vehicular armor market and the factors that are driving the market. The report highlights the demand for different military vehicular armor segments, and provides information about the key challenges encountered by the vehicular armor manufacturers/suppliers. Additionally, the report covers information about ongoing technological initiatives and potential contributors to the vehicular market during 2018-2028.
Rising incidence of terrorism and political tensions, advancement in armor technology, and increased allocation for armored vehicles in the defense budget are major factors driving the vehicular armor market in military ground-based platforms. Moreover, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific are expected to offer the highest contribution to the global vehicular armor market during both 2018 and 2028. Furthermore, improved survivability/ war fighting capability and modernization of the vehicle control and command system are the ongoing technological initiatives expected to influence the military vehicular armor sector over the next 10 years. The majority of defense industry executives anticipate tactical truck armor and MRAP armor will be the top vehicular armor segments to gain high demand over the next 10 years. Additionally, 66% and 60% of global defense industry executives identify cost pressures and vulnerabilities in regards to protection from large blasts as the critical challenges faced by the vehicular armor sector.
What else does this report offer?
- Vehicular armor market overview: examines the factors influencing the demand, and emerging trend in the vehicular armor market over the next 10 years
- Global contributors: tracks the overall and average contribution of regions in the global vehicular armor market and likely change in contribution during 2018-2028
- Ongoing technological initiatives: examines the current ongoing initiatives that are likely to impact the military vehicular armor sector globally in the next 10 years
- Vehicular armor segment: gives information on armor vehicle cost comprised of armor integration over the next 10 years
- Major challenges: identifies major barriers encountered by the military vehicular armor sector
- Armor integration cost: provides details about the armored vehicle unit cost comprised of armor integration
- Overall, 64% of executives who operate in Europe indicate advancement in armor technology as the factor that is driving demand for vehicular armor in military ground-based platforms.
- In total, 80% of defense industry executives expect integration of electronic components (including sensors and camera) as the most prominent emerging trend in the armor market over the next 10 years.
- The average contribution by the Asia-Pacific region in the vehicular market is expected to increase from 18% in 2018 to 20% in 2028.
- The major challenges faced by the vehicular armor sector in dealing with the cost pressures and vulnerabilities in regards to protection from large blasts.
- In total, 72% and 71% of respondents anticipate improved survivability/ war fighting capability, and modernization of the vehicle control and command system, respectively, as the ongoing technological initiatives expected to influence the military vehicular armor sector over the next 10 years.
- On average, 32% of the unit armored vehicle cost for MBT armor is comprised of armor integration, however, the percentage of armor integration cost is significantly lower for windshields and glass.
Reasons to buy
- Helps organizations to understand the demand and take necessary steps based on the insights and emerging trends in the global vehicular armor sector
- Leads to informed decisions by helping to recognize the market opportunities offered by several regions during 2018-2028
- Provides details on the latest technological initiatives in the vehicular armor sector along with information about the popular vehicular armor segment
- Gives information on armor vehicle cost composition by providing an average cost for armor integration in per unit armored vehicle
- Assist in adjusting the operational needs by providing information about the current challenges encountered by military vehicular armor suppliers/contractors
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Military vehicular armor sector: Driver, trend, and global contributors
Key factors driving the demand for vehicular armor
Emerging trends in vehicular armor market
Contributors in global vehicular armor market in 2018 and 2028
Military vehicular armor market: Challenges and technological initiatives
Key challenges/barriers encountered by vehicular armor sector
Technological initiatives within vehicular armor sector
Vehicular armor segment: Demands, integration cost, and leading suppliers
Demand overview for different military ground-based platforms
Armored vehicle unit cost comprised of armor integration
List of Figures
Figure 1: Key factors driving demand for vehicular armor-Overall
Figure 2: Key factors driving demand for vehicular armor-By Region
Figure 3: Key factors driving demand for vehicular armor-By Company Types
Figure 4: Emerging trends in the market over the next 10 years-Overall
Figure 5: Emerging trends in the market over the next 10 years-By Region
Figure 6: Emerging trends in the market over the next 10 years-By Company Types
Figure 7: Contribution of each region in the global vehicular armor market over 2018 & 2028-Overall
Figure 8: Average contribution of each region in the global vehicular armor market over 2018 & 2028
Figure 9: Current challenges/barriers encountered by the military vehicular armor sector-Overall
Figure 10: Current challenges/barriers encountered by the military vehicular armor sector-By Region
Figure 11: Current challenges/barriers encountered by the military vehicular armor sector-By Company Types
Figure 12: Ongoing technological initiatives in the military vehicular armor sector-Overall
Figure 13: Ongoing technological initiatives in the military vehicular armor sector-By Region and Company Types
Figure 14: Expected demand for different vehicular armor segments-Overall, Region, Company Types
Figure 15: Percentage of armored vehicle unit cost comprised of armor integration-Overall
Figure 16: Percentage of armored vehicle unit cost comprised of armor integration-By Region
Figure 17: Percentage of armored vehicle unit cost comprised of armor integration-By company types
Figure 18: Leading suppliers of military vehicular armor market: in their own words
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Global vehicular armor market, military ground-based platforms, MRAPs, Tactical Trucks, IFVs, LMVs, APCs and MBTs, wheeled armored vehicle fleet, emerging trends in vehicle armor sector, defense budget, vehicular armor challenges, defense industry budget allocation, armor technology, vehicular armor segment, armored vehicle unit cost, armor integration report, general parts supplier, military defense contractor, and vehicle armor demand overview
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"