LongReach Group Limited-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
LongReach Group Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
LongReach Group Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
LongReach Group Limited (LongReach) is an equity firm focuses on investing in several sectors such as technology, industrial, financial services, business services and consumer related sectors. The company advises, invests and manages on its focused industry sectors through structured and cyclical phases. LongReach invests majorly in the regions such as Japan and North Asia. Its portfolio of companies includes Cybrid holdings, Entie Commercial Bank, SOL_PLUS and Yasuda Seisakusho Inc, Nippon Outsourcing Corporation (NOC), Wendy's Japan K.K., First Kitchen Co. Ltd, Hitachi Via Mechanics, Ltd. and Asia Aluminum Group. The company's realized investments include SANYO Electric Logistics, OCC Corporation and McDonald's Japan. LongReach is headquartered in Hong Kong.
- Detailed information on LongReach Group Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting LongReach Group Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of LongReach Group Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on LongReach Group Limited's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about LongReach Group Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of LongReach Group Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess LongReach Group Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on LongReach Group Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
LongReach Group Limited: Company Overview 7
LongReach Group Limited: Overview and Key Facts 7
LongReach Group Limited: Overview 7
LongReach Group Limited: Key Facts 7
LongReach Group Limited: Key Employees 8
LongReach Group Limited: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 9
LongReach Group Limited: Financial Deals Overview 9
LongReach Group Limited: Targets and Partners 10
LongReach Group Limited: Top Deals 2014 - 2018YTD* 11
LongReach Group Limited: Mergers and Acquisitions 12
Contact Us 13
About MarketLine 14
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: LongReach Group Limited: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2014 - YTD*2018)
Figure 2: LongReach Group Limited: M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014 - YTD*2018)
Figure 3: LongReach Group Limited: M&A Activity by Geography (2014 - YTD*2018)
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: LongReach Group Limited: Key Facts
Table 2: LongReach Group Limited: Key Employees
Table 3: LongReach Group Limited: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2014 - YTD*2018)
Table 4: LongReach Group Limited: Targets and Partners
Table 5: LongReach Group Limited: Top Deals 2014 - 2018YTD*
Table 6: LongReach Group Limited: M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014 - YTD*2018)
Table 7: LongReach Group Limited: M&A Activity by Geography (2014 - YTD*2018)
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company