Loral Space & Communications Inc. (LORL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Loral Space & Communications Inc. (LORL)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Loral Space & Communications Inc (Loral) is a provider of satellite communication services. The company operates through its subsidiary, Telesat Canada, and joint venture XTAR, LLC. Telesat is a worldwide operator of telecommunications and direct broadcast satellites used to transmit video entertainment programming, broadband data, and provides access to Internet services and other value-added communications services. Loral also provides ground-based transmission and reception services, installation, managing and maintaining satellite networks, and consulting services in the field of satellite communications. XTAR provides X-band services to government departments in the US, Spain and other allied countries, including the US Department of State, the Spanish Ministry of Defense and Danish armed forces. Loral is headquartered in New York, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Loral Space & Communications Inc.-Key Facts 5
Loral Space & Communications Inc.-Key Employees 6
Loral Space & Communications Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Loral Space & Communications Inc.-Major Products and Services 8
Loral Space & Communications Inc.-History 9
Loral Space & Communications Inc.-Company Statement 12
Loral Space & Communications Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Joint Venture 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Loral Space & Communications Inc.-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Consulting and Other 16
Business Segment: Broadcast 16
Business Segment: Broadcast 16
Business Segment: Consulting and Other 16
Business Segment: Enterprise Services 16
Loral Space & Communications Inc.-Corporate Strategy 17
Loral Space & Communications Inc.-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Loral Space & Communications Inc.-Strengths 18
Loral Space & Communications Inc.-Weaknesses 19
Loral Space & Communications Inc.-Opportunities 20
Loral Space & Communications Inc.-Threats 21
Loral Space & Communications Inc.-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Section 4-Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Loral Space & Communications Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 26
Loral Space & Communications Inc., Ratio Charts 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
Loral Space & Communications Inc., Key Facts 5
Loral Space & Communications Inc., Key Employees 6
Loral Space & Communications Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Loral Space & Communications Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Loral Space & Communications Inc., History 9
Loral Space & Communications Inc., Other Locations 13
Loral Space & Communications Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Loral Space & Communications Inc., Joint Venture 14
Loral Space & Communications Inc., Key Competitors 22
Loral Space & Communications Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
Loral Space & Communications Inc., Annual Ratios 24
Loral Space & Communications Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Loral Space & Communications Inc., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Loral Space & Communications Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
RR Media Ltd.
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.