Saab AB (SAAB B)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Saab AB (Saab) is an international defense solutions company which serves military defense and civil security markets with its products, services and solutions. The company offers electronic warfare, airborne solutions, gripen fighter system, avionics systems, and weapons systems in its air market. It provides C4I solutions, force protection, ground based air defense, signature management and support solutions in the land market. Saab also offers integrated naval communication systems, combat management systems, submarines and warships, and underwater systems in naval market. It offers security solutions for air traffic management, national security, prison security, offshore industry, and maritime traffic management. SAAB also offers aerostructures, engineering services, regional aircrafts and support solutions for civil aerospace. The company has business operations in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and African countries. SAAB is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Saab AB Key Recent Developments
Oct 23,2018 Sea Trials Commence of Upgraded Gotland Submarine
Aug 27,2018 Saab appoints Christian Hedelin as new chief strategy officer
Jul 20,2018 Saab announces results January-June 2018
Apr 27,2018 Saab announces results for January-March 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Saab AB-Key Facts 6
Saab AB-Key Employees 7
Saab AB-Key Employee Biographies 9
Saab AB-Major Products and Services 10
Saab AB-History 15
Saab AB-Company Statement 34
Saab AB-Locations And Subsidiaries 36
Head Office 36
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 36
Joint Venture 39
Section 2-Company Analysis 40
Company Overview 40
Saab AB-Business Description 41
Business Segment: Aeronautics 41
Key Stats 41
Business Segment: Dynamics 41
Key Stats 42
Business Segment: Industrial Products and Services 42
Key Stats 42
Business Segment: Kockums 42
Key Stats 42
Business Segment: Support and Services 43
Key Stats 43
Business Segment: Surveillance 43
Key Stats 43
Geographical Segment: Africa 43
Geographical Segment: Asia 44
Geographical Segment: Australia 44
Geographical Segment: Latin America 44
Geographical Segment: North America 44
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe 44
Geographical Segment: Sweden 44
Saab AB-Corporate Strategy 45
Saab AB-SWOT Analysis 46
SWOT Analysis-Overview 46
Saab AB-Strengths 46
Saab AB-Weaknesses 47
Saab AB-Opportunities 48
Saab AB-Threats 49
Saab AB-Key Competitors 50
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 51
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 51
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 52
Performance Chart 55
Financial Performance 55
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 56
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 57
Saab AB, Recent Deals Summary 58
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 59
Oct 23, 2018: Sea Trials Commence of Upgraded Gotland Submarine 59
Oct 23, 2018: Sea Trials Commence of Upgraded Gotland Submarine 60
Oct 23, 2018: Sea Trials Commence of Upgraded Gotland Submarine 61
Oct 23, 2018: Sea Trials Commence of Upgraded Gotland Submarine 62
Oct 19, 2017: Saab announces managing director for the aerostructures plant for Gripen in Sao Bernardo do Campo, Sao Paulo 63
Oct 19, 2017: Saab announces managing director for the aerostructures plant for Gripen in Sao Bernardo do Campo, Sao Paulo 64
Oct 19, 2017: Saab announces managing director for the aerostructures plant for Gripen in Sao Bernardo do Campo, Sao Paulo 65
Oct 19, 2017: Saab announces managing director for the aerostructures plant for Gripen in Sao Bernardo do Campo, Sao Paulo 66
Aug 02, 2017: Saab appoints Andy Keough as new managing director of Saab Australia 67
Jul 20, 2017: Saab reports results for January-June 2017 68
Section 5-Appendix 69
Ratio Definitions 69
About GlobalData 73
Contact Us 73
List of Figures
Saab AB, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 55
Saab AB, Ratio Charts 57
List of Tables
Saab AB, Key Facts 6
Saab AB, Key Employees 7
Saab AB, Key Employee Biographies 9
Saab AB, Major Products and Services 10
Saab AB, History 15
Saab AB, Other Locations 36
Saab AB, Subsidiaries 37
Saab AB, Joint Venture 39
Saab AB, Key Competitors 50
Saab AB, Ratios based on current share price 51
Saab AB, Annual Ratios 52
Saab AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 53
Saab AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 54
Saab AB, Interim Ratios 56
Saab AB, Recent Deals Summary 58
Currency Codes 69
Capital Market Ratios 69
Equity Ratios 70
Profitability Ratios 70
Cost Ratios 71
Liquidity Ratios 71
Leverage Ratios 72
Efficiency Ratios 72
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
The Boeing Co
Thales Deutschland GmbH
Lockheed Martin Corp
Eurofighter Jagdflugzeug Gmbh
Denel Land Systems
Dassault Aviation SA
BAE Systems Plc
Saab AB, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"