Global Security Services
Global Security Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global security services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The value of the global security services market is calculated from the revenues accrued by providers of manned and IT security.
- The global security services industry had total revenues of USD 249.4bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- The labor segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 163.2bn, equivalent to 65.4% of the industry's overall value.
- Rising wages and relatively weak law enforcement has boosted demand for private security services in countries across Asia and Africa. Many countries here have more security guards than actual policemen, prime examples being India and South Africa. Due to corruption and a lack of presence those private individuals and commercial enterprises who can afford to hire private security guards will do so rather than relying on the police. This serves to ensure healthy growth in the number of private security guards hired.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the security services market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalsecurity services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key security services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global security services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global security services market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Global security services market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global security services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the global's security services market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market share 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 18
Supplier power 19
New entrants 21
Threat of substitutes 23
Degree of rivalry 24
Leading Companies 25
Allied Universal 25
Dyncorp International Inc. 26
G4S plc 27
Securitas AB 30
Industry associations 34
Related MarketLine research 34
About MarketLine 35
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global security services industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Global security services industry volume: thousand Personnel, 2013-17
Figure 3: Global security services industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Global security services industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Global security services industry share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: Global security services industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 7: Global security services industry volume forecast: thousand Personnel, 2017-22
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the global security services industry, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the global security services industry, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the global security services industry, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global security services industry, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global security services industry, 2017
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global security services industry, 2017
Figure 14: G4S plc: revenues & profitability
Figure 15: G4S plc: assets & liabilities
Figure 16: Securitas AB: revenues & profitability
Figure 17: Securitas AB: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Global security services industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Global security services industry volume: thousand Personnel, 2013-17
Table 3: Global security services industry category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Global security services industry geography segmentation: USD thousand, 2017
Table 5: Global security services industry share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: Global security services industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 7: Global security services industry volume forecast: thousand Personnel, 2017-22
Table 8: Allied Universal: key facts
Table 9: Dyncorp International Inc.: key facts
Table 10: G4S plc: key facts
Table 11: G4S plc: key financials (USD )
Table 12: G4S plc: key financials (GBP)
Table 13: G4S plc: key financial ratios
Table 14: Securitas AB: key facts
Table 15: Securitas AB: key financials (USD )
Table 16: Securitas AB: key financials (SEK)
Table 17: Securitas AB: key financial ratios
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Dyncorp International Inc.
Security Services, MarketLine, Global
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"