Enterprise content management (ECM) solutions automate information capture and its storage, as well as archiving, thereby enabling enterprises to eliminate the mistakes that are made while feeding key data into mission-critical business systems. An effective content management system can also provide employees and other stakeholders, who are involved in any business process, with customized instructions for the actions they need to take at any stage in that process, enabling them to complete tasks quickly, without taking the help of any skilled personnel, thereby eliminating the wastage of time and resources.
- ECM has entered a state of disruption, wherein these solutions are increasingly being assimilated with third platform technologies such as cloud, mobile, social, and analytics, to meet new age enterprise content requirements.
- Advances in ECM systems that have tighter integration with case management tools are a step forward in boosting the end-user experience. Case management enables the information workforce to extract and group critical case information that is based on customers, locations, processes or queries into a single location or platform.
- Disparate data types and enterprise data silos are some of the challenges hindering the widespread adoption of ECM technologies.
Kable's Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise content management analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise content management market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise content management, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise content management market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in enterprise content management.
This product covers the latest trends in the enterprise content management market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the enterprise content management domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the enterprise content management market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the enterprise content management market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of enterprise content management.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the enterprise content management market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the enterprise content management market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to enterprise content management.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the enterprise content management landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the enterprise content management segment.
- Comprehend the enterprise content management vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the enterprise content management market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the enterprise content management market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organization's enterprise content management requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
2 Technology evolution
2.1 Current technology trends
2.2 Key market drivers and inhibitors
2.2.1 Key market drivers
2.2.2 Key inhibitors
3 Vendor landscape
3.1 Vendor snapshot (the top 5 vendors)
4 The market opportunity
4.1 The total market opportunity
4.2 Geographic breakdown
4.3 Vertical market breakdown
4.4 Size band breakdown
5 Enterprise content management investment priorities
6.1 The wide-scale explosion of enterprise content has enabled organizations to derive greater business value through robust ECM strategies
7.2 Further reading
7.3 Contact the authors
Figure 1: Key trends impacting the enterprise content management market
Figure 2: Key market drivers and inhibitors impacting the enterprise content management market
Figure 3: Market share of the leading vendors in the enterprise content management market - 2014
Figure 4: Enterprise content management - global market opportunity forecast
Figure 5: Enterprise content management - global market opportunity forecast by region
Figure 6: Enterprise content management - global market opportunity forecast by vertical market (top six verticals only)
Figure 7: Enterprise content management - global market opportunity forecast by size band
Figure 8: Enterprise content management - enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Table 1: Market share of the leading vendors in the content management market
Table 2: Brief overview of the top five vendors in the enterprise content management market
Table 3: Enterprise content management - global market opportunity forecast, USD millions
Table 4: Enterprise content management - global market opportunity forecast by region, USD millions
Table 5: Enterprise content management - global market opportunity forecast by vertical market, USD millions
Table 6: Enterprise content management - global market opportunity forecast by size band, USD millions
Table 7: Enterprise content management - enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"
I am pleased to see the very useful and productive information in the report..Very well structured great presentation reflect professionalism in your research studies.... "Mustafa Masood, Financial Analyst , Coldwell Banker Riyadh"
While we still are studying and analysing your reports about Vietnam & Thailand, we would like to convey to your research team that they have done a very good job in compiling so much of information together. We hope to see more of such well researched reports. All the best & keep it up. ... "Prashant Bhagwat,General Manager, Mahindra"
We would like to appreciate Ken Research for their great efforts and wonderful support in providing the Market Intelligence Report for ITPC. The information, statistics and research are well understandable and very clear to the point. We are happy with Ken research for their good client service, on-time delivery of the report and as said the report itself. Thank you Ken research for bringing the valuable output for us. We would be looking forward to have more research with you in the near future. Wish you a success in your business!... "Jestin Mathew, Indonesian Trade Promotion Center"