ROSEN Swiss AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
ROSEN Swiss AG-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ROSEN Swiss AG (ROSEN) is a provider of integrity process chain solutions. The company offers cleaning, inspection and integrity, research and development and education systems and services. Its major products include automated inspection systems, flowmeter, software, pipeline cleaning pigs, tool tracking and locating systems, high performance elastomers, intelligent plastic systems and coatings. ROSEN's technologies include measurement, data processing, motion, energy supply and materials. The company serves oil and gas, process, mining, manufacturing and transportation industries, among others. The company has its presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. ROSEN is headquartered in Stans, Switzerland.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1-About the Company
ROSEN Swiss AG-Key Facts
ROSEN Swiss AG-Key Employees
ROSEN Swiss AG-Key Employee Biographies
ROSEN Swiss AG-Major Products and Services
ROSEN Swiss AG-History
ROSEN Swiss AG-Company Statement
ROSEN Swiss AG-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
ROSEN Swiss AG-Business Description
ROSEN Swiss AG-SWOT Analysis
ROSEN Swiss AG-Strengths
ROSEN Swiss AG-Weaknesses
ROSEN Swiss AG-Opportunities
ROSEN Swiss AG-Threats
ROSEN Swiss AG-Key Competitors
List Of Table
List of Tables
ROSEN Swiss AG, Key Facts
ROSEN Swiss AG, Key Employees
ROSEN Swiss AG, Key Employee Biographies
ROSEN Swiss AG, Major Products and Services
ROSEN Swiss AG, History
ROSEN Swiss AG, Other Locations
ROSEN Swiss AG, Subsidiaries
ROSEN Swiss AG, Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
ROSEN Swiss AG, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Weatherford International Plc
T.D. Williamson Inc
NDT Global GmbH & Co KG
International Inspection Services Ltd
Baker Hughes, a GE Co LLC
3P Services GmbH & Co KG