Tribal Group Plc (TRB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tribal Group Plc (Tribal) provides software and services to support the management of education institutions. The company offers technology products and services such as review and improvement services, management information systems, learning resources, customer services software, facilities and asset management solutions, and bespoke software solutions, among others. It works with universities, colleges and schools to support managers, administrators and senior academic staff to enhance the quality of education and experience for their students. The company and its subsidiaries operate in the UK, the US, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, South Africa, Canada, Philippines and Bahrain, among others. The company is headquartered in London, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Tribal Group Plc - Key Facts 6
Tribal Group Plc - Key Employees 7
Tribal Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies 8
Tribal Group Plc - Major Products and Services 9
Tribal Group Plc - History 10
Tribal Group Plc - Company Statement 12
Tribal Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 - Company Analysis 17
Tribal Group Plc - Business Description 17
Tribal Group Plc - Corporate Strategy 18
Tribal Group Plc - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Tribal Group Plc - Strengths 19
Strength - Global Reach 19
Strength - Domain Expertise 19
Strength - Focused R&D Activities 19
Tribal Group Plc - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit 20
Weakness - Business Performance: Product Development and Customer Services 20
Tribal Group Plc - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - New Contracts 21
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 21
Opportunity - Growth in Postsecondary Education Market 21
Tribal Group Plc - Threats 22
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 22
Threat - Intense Competition 22
Threat - Foreign Exchange Risks 22
Tribal Group Plc - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 - Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Figures
Tribal Group Plc, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 27
Tribal Group Plc, Ratio Charts 29
List of Tables
Tribal Group Plc, Key Facts 6
Tribal Group Plc, Key Employees 7
Tribal Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Tribal Group Plc, Major Products and Services 9
Tribal Group Plc, History 10
Tribal Group Plc, Other Locations 15
Tribal Group Plc, Subsidiaries 16
Tribal Group Plc, Key Competitors 23
Tribal Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price 24
Tribal Group Plc, Annual Ratios 25
Tribal Group Plc, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Stark Software International Ltd
Nuance Communications, Inc.
Ellucian Company L.P.
EBSCO Information Services
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"
I am pleased to see the very useful and productive information in the report..Very well structured great presentation reflect professionalism in your research studies.... "Mustafa Masood, Financial Analyst , Coldwell Banker Riyadh"
While we still are studying and analysing your reports about Vietnam & Thailand, we would like to convey to your research team that they have done a very good job in compiling so much of information together. We hope to see more of such well researched reports. All the best & keep it up. ... "Prashant Bhagwat,General Manager, Mahindra"
We would like to appreciate Ken Research for their great efforts and wonderful support in providing the Market Intelligence Report for ITPC. The information, statistics and research are well understandable and very clear to the point. We are happy with Ken research for their good client service, on-time delivery of the report and as said the report itself. Thank you Ken research for bringing the valuable output for us. We would be looking forward to have more research with you in the near future. Wish you a success in your business!... "Jestin Mathew, Indonesian Trade Promotion Center"