Adecco SA (ADEN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Adecco SA (ADEN)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Adecco SA (Adecco) is a HR solutions provider. The company offers temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, and outsourcing and consulting services. Adecco also provides locum, seconded and non-permanent healthcare staff; and comprises career transition and talent development services, managed service programmes, recruitment process outsourcing, and vendor management system. The company serves construction, hospitality, transport and logistics, automotive, and manufacturing and heavy industry, IT, engineering and technical, finance and legal, and medical and science industries. It operates across Europe, North America, South America, Asia Pacific, and Eurasia. Adecco is headquartered in Cheserex, Switzerland.
Adecco SA Key Recent Developments
Aug 16,2018: Adecco Peru announces new general manager Nelson Montoya
May 09,2017: Adecco Q1 revenue up, launches digital brand
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Adecco SA-Key Facts 6
Adecco SA-Key Employees 7
Adecco SA-Key Employee Biographies 8
Adecco SA-Major Products and Services 9
Adecco SA-History 11
Adecco SA-Company Statement 13
Adecco SA-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 - Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Adecco SA-Business Description 18
Business Segment: General Staffing 18
Business Segment: Professional Staffing 18
Business Segment: Solutions 19
Geographical Segment: Benelux & Nordics 19
Geographical Segment: France 19
Geographical Segment: Germany, Austria, and Switzerland 19
Geographical Segment: Iberia 20
Geographical Segment: Italy 20
Geographical Segment: Japan 20
Geographical Segment: Lee Hecht Harrison 20
Geographical Segment: North America UK&I General Staffing 20
Geographical Segment: North America UK&I Professional St 20
Geographical Segment: Rest of World 20
Adecco SA-Corporate Strategy 21
Adecco SA-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
Adecco SA-Strengths 22
Adecco SA-Weaknesses 23
Adecco SA-Opportunities 24
Adecco SA-Threats 25
Adecco SA-Key Competitors 26
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 - Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Adecco SA, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 31
Adecco SA, Ratio Charts 33
List Of Table
List of Tables
Adecco SA, Key Facts 6
Adecco SA, Key Employees 7
Adecco SA, Key Employee Biographies 8
Adecco SA, Major Products and Services 9
Adecco SA, History 11
Adecco SA, Other Locations 15
Adecco SA, Subsidiaries 15
Adecco SA, Key Competitors 26
Adecco SA, Ratios based on current share price 27
Adecco SA, Annual Ratios 28
Adecco SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Adecco SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Adecco SA, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Volt Information Sciences, Inc.
Robert Half International Inc.
Randstad Holding nv
Penta Consulting Ltd
Kelly Services, Inc.
Hudson Global Inc
Employee Solutions, Inc
Brunel International NV
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. Robert Half International Inc. Randstad Holding nv Penta Consulting Ltd ManpowerGroup Inc. Kelly Services, Inc. Insperity Inc Hudson Global Inc Employee Solutions, Inc Brunel International NV