Clean Harbors Inc (CLH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Clean Harbors Inc (CLH)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Clean Harbors Inc (Clean Harbors) is a provider of environmental, industrial and energy services. The company offers waste disposal and recycling, emergency response, chemical packing, field services, production services, exploration services, directional boring, lodging services and onsite services. The company caters its services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology, chemical and specialty chemical, energy, government, refinery, utilities, retail, engineering and consulting, healthcare, education, general manufacturing, transportation, steel and primary metals. It operates through the brands Clean Harbors, Safety-Kleen and Kleen Performance Products. The company has presence across Canada, the US, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Clean Harbors is headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, the US.
Clean Harbors Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: Clean Harbors reports Q2 2018 financial results
May 02,2018: Clean Harbors Announces First-Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Feb 28,2018: Clean Harbors Announces Fourth Quarter And Year End Financial Results 2017
May 03,2017: Clean Harbors Q1 net loss increases
Feb 22,2017: Clean Harbors reports net loss for Q4
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Clean Harbors Inc-Key Facts 5
Clean Harbors Inc-Key Employees 6
Clean Harbors Inc-Key Employee Biographies 7
Clean Harbors Inc-Major Products and Services 8
Clean Harbors Inc-History 9
Clean Harbors Inc-Company Statement 11
Clean Harbors Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Clean Harbors Inc-Business Description 16
Clean Harbors Inc-Corporate Strategy 17
Clean Harbors Inc-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Clean Harbors Inc-Strengths 18
Clean Harbors Inc-Weaknesses 19
Clean Harbors Inc-Opportunities 20
Clean Harbors Inc-Threats 21
Clean Harbors Inc-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Clean Harbors Inc, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
May 02, 2018: Clean Harbors Announces First-Quarter 2018 Financial Results 31
Feb 28, 2018: Clean Harbors Announces Fourth Quarter And Year End Financial Results 2017 33
May 03, 2017: Clean Harbors Q1 net loss increases 35
Feb 22, 2017: Clean Harbors reports net loss for Q4 36
Section 5-Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Clean Harbors Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 27
Clean Harbors Inc, Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Clean Harbors Inc, Key Facts 5
Clean Harbors Inc, Key Employees 6
Clean Harbors Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Clean Harbors Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Clean Harbors Inc, History 9
Clean Harbors Inc, Other Locations 12
Clean Harbors Inc, Subsidiaries 13
Clean Harbors Inc, Key Competitors 22
Clean Harbors Inc, Ratios based on current share price 23
Clean Harbors Inc, Annual Ratios 24
Clean Harbors Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Clean Harbors Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Clean Harbors Inc, Interim Ratios 28
Clean Harbors Inc, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Clean Harbors Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
US Ecology Inc
Philip Services Corporation
CEDA International Corp
Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc.
Waste Connections Inc
Waste Management Inc
Veolia Environmental Services