Columbia Power Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Columbia Power Corp-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Columbia Power Corp (Columbia Power), a Crown corporation, is an electric utility wholly owned and controlled by the Province of British Columbia. The corporation exists under the Business Corporations Act and reports to the Minister of Energy and Mines. It generates power from hydro source. It develops, owns and operates hydro power projects in the Columbia River basin. Through a joint venture partnership with Columbia Basin Trust, Columbia Power owns hydropower facilities including Brilliant Expansion Power Corporation, Arrow Lakes Power Corporation, and Brilliant Power Corporation. The corporation sells power to FortisBC and BC Hydro. Columbia Power is headquartered in Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada.
Columbia Power Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 22,2017: Columbia Power receives first European patent
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Columbia Power Corp-Key Facts 5
Columbia Power Corp-Key Employees 6
Columbia Power Corp-Key Employee Biographies 7
Columbia Power Corp-Key Operational Employees 8
Columbia Power Corp-Major Products and Services 9
Columbia Power Corp-History 10
Columbia Power Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Joint Venture 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Columbia Power Corp-Business Description 13
Columbia Power Corp-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Columbia Power Corp-Strengths 14
Columbia Power Corp-Weaknesses 15
Columbia Power Corp-Opportunities 16
Columbia Power Corp-Threats 17
Columbia Power Corp-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Feb 22, 2017: Columbia Power receives first European patent 19
Section 4-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Table
List of Tables
Columbia Power Corp, Key Facts 5
Columbia Power Corp, Key Employees 6
Columbia Power Corp, Key Employee Biographies 7
Columbia Power Corp, Key Operational Employees 8
Columbia Power Corp, Major Products and Services 9
Columbia Power Corp, History 10
Columbia Power Corp, Joint Venture 11
Columbia Power Corp, Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Columbia Power Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Alterra Power Corp
Atlantic Power Corporation
Canadian Utilities Ltd
Capital Power Corporation