Netscribes' latest market research report titled E-Waste Market in India 2014 describes the dynamics of e-waste recycling in India. E-waste is generated when electronic products reach the end of their lifecycle or utility to the consumer, and needs to be properly recycled to minimize environmental risks. Televisions, personal computers and refrigerators are the largest contributors to e-waste generation in India. Large volume of e-waste in India gets recycled by the informal sector, which is often ill-equipped to handle the hazardous elements such as lead, mercury and others.
Demand for e-waste management in India is driven by a sharp rise in electronic gadgets consumption, rapid technology obsolescence and increased awareness regarding safe and responsible disposal of e-waste. However, e-waste companies in India find it difficult to negotiate 'reserve price' or minimum price for collection of e-waste from corporate organizations, as well as prevent disposal of such waste to scrap collectors at a lower price. Thus, government intervention is required to enforce strict policies regarding disposal of e-waste, and to form more tie-ups with international organizations for their expertise and technical acumen.
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11-2013-14), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013-Nov-Dec 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013-Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Oct 2013-Mar 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09-2011-12), Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11-2013-14*), FDI: Annual (2009-10-2012-13)
Slide 5: Introduction
Slide 6-7: Market Overview-Global
Slide 8-10: Market Overview-India
Slide 11: E-Waste Management Flowchart
Slide 12: E-Waste Recycling Procedure
Roles of E-Waste Stakeholders
Slide 13: Roles of E-Waste Stakeholders
Drivers and Challenges
Slide 14: Drivers and Challenges-Summary
Slide 15-19: Drivers
Slide 20-21: Challenges
Slide 22: Government Initiatives
Slide 23: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 24-28: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 29-40: Major Public Players
Slide 41-69: Major Private Players
Slide 70-71: Scope in India-Across Product Verticals
Slide 72-73: Recommendations
Slide 74: Key Ratios Description
Slide 75: Sources of Information
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11-2013-14)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013-Nov-Dec 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013-Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Oct 2013-Mar 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14*)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Market Overview (Global)-E-Waste Generation (Volume-wise; 2013-2018e)
2. Market Overview (Global)-E-Waste Market Revenue Opportunity (Value-wise; 2013-2018e)
3. Market Overview (India)-E-Waste Generation (Volume-wise; 2013-2018e)
4. Major E-Waste Generating Products (Percentage-wise; 2013)
5. E-Waste Value Chain
1. E-Waste Recycling Procedure
Drivers and Challenges
1. Consumer Durables-Size and Growth (Value-wise: 2013-2018e)
2. Share of Household Consumption (Value-wise: 2005-2025e)
1. Competitive Benchmarking-Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies-Operational Basis (FY 2013)
2. Competitive Benchmarking-Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies-Financial Basis (FY 2013)
3. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Ownership Structure (For Private Companies only)
b. Financial Snapshot (All companies, except Attero Recycling Pvt. Ltd.)
c. Key Business Segments (All Public Companies)
d. Key Geographic Segments (All Public Companies)
1. Public Trading Comparables (FY 2014)
2. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies, except Ultrust Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd. and SIMS Recycling Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.)
d. Shareholders of the Company (All Private Companies)
e. Key Financial Performance Indicators (All Public Companies)
f. Key Ratios (All Companies, except Attero Recycling Pvt. Ltd.)
g. Business Highlights (All Companies)
2. Sources of Information
1. Cerebra Integrated Technologies Ltd.
2. Eco Recycling Ltd.
3. Unitech International Ltd.
1. Attero Recycling Pvt. Ltd.
2. Earth Sense Recycle Pvt. Ltd.
3. InTarvo Technologies Ltd.
4. Ultrust Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
5. TES-AMM Recycler (India) Pvt. Ltd.
6. SIMS Recycling Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"