GeeCee Ventures Limited (GEECEE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
GeeCee Ventures Limited (GeeCee Ventures), formerly, Gwalior Chemical Industries Limited, is a diversified company operating in wind power, financing, and real estate sectors. The company also operates a wind turbine power plant in Rajasthan. Currently the company is developing the Cloud 36, project at Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai. It operates a wind power generation facility in Jodhpur District, Rajasthan. The entire power generated from these wind turbines is supplied to the state of Rajasthan. The company conducts its business through its subsidiaries, namely, GCIL Finance Ltd, GeeCee Logistics and Distributions Private Limited and GeeCee Business Pvt Ltd. GeeCee Ventures is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
GeeCee Ventures Limited - Key Facts 5
GeeCee Ventures Limited - Key Employees 6
GeeCee Ventures Limited - Major Products and Services 7
GeeCee Ventures Limited - History 8
GeeCee Ventures Limited - Company Statement 9
GeeCee Ventures Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 - Company Analysis 11
GeeCee Ventures Limited - Business Description 11
GeeCee Ventures Limited - Corporate Strategy 12
GeeCee Ventures Limited - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
GeeCee Ventures Limited - Strengths 13
Strength - Presence in Diverse Markets 13
Strength - Energy Portfolio 13
Strength - Increasing Profitability 13
GeeCee Ventures Limited - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Business Issues: Wind Business 14
GeeCee Ventures Limited - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Strategic Plans 15
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Indian Construction 15
Opportunity - Growing Electricity Demand: India 15
GeeCee Ventures Limited - Threats 16
Threat - Changes in Regulations and Policies 16
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices 16
Threat - Competitive Landscape 16
GeeCee Ventures Limited - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 22
Section 4 - Appendix 23
Ratio Definitions 23
About GlobalData 27
Contact Us 27
List of Figures
GeeCee Ventures Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 21
GeeCee Ventures Limited, Ratio Charts 22
List of Tables
GeeCee Ventures Limited, Key Facts 5
GeeCee Ventures Limited, Key Employees 6
GeeCee Ventures Limited, Major Products and Services 7
GeeCee Ventures Limited, History 8
GeeCee Ventures Limited, Subsidiaries 10
GeeCee Ventures Limited, Key Competitors 17
GeeCee Ventures Limited, Ratios based on current share price 18
GeeCee Ventures Limited, Annual Ratios 19
Currency Codes 23
Capital Market Ratios 23
Equity Ratios 24
Profitability Ratios 24
Cost Ratios 25
Liquidity Ratios 25
Leverage Ratios 26
Efficiency Ratios 26
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
The Tata Power Company Limited
Rajasthan State Mines and Minerals Limited
Greenko Group PLC
Aditya Birla Power Company Limited
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"