Hokuriku Electric Power Co (9505)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hokuriku Electric Power Co (Hokuriku Electric) is an energy utility that generates, transmits and distributes power. The company generates power from various renewable energy sources include wind, thermal, nuclear and hydro energies. It also provides services such as installation, maintenance, inspection of generation and transformation equipment. The company through its subsidiary offers real estate leasing and management, temporary staffing, and equipment leasing. It manufactures and sales materials and equipment, which includes concrete poles and piles. The company is active in the software development and maintenance, environmental research, design and execution of environmental greening projects. Hokuriku Electric is headquartered in Toyama City, Japan.
Hokuriku Electric Power Co Key Recent Developments
May 17,2018: Etrion Announces Completion of 13.2 MW Komatsu Solar Project in Japan
Apr 03,2018: Petronas Delivers First LNG Cargo To Hokuriku Electric
Nov 13,2017: Oracle Utilities partners with five major utilities to support Japan's CO2 emissions reduction
Jun 02,2017: Deliberations to Achieve Further Efficiency by Coordination between Power Transmission and Distribution Sectors: Chubu Electric Power
Mar 07,2017: Mutual technical cooperation on nuclear safety improvement
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Hokuriku Electric Power Co-Key Facts 5
Hokuriku Electric Power Co-Key Employees 6
Hokuriku Electric Power Co-Major Products and Services 7
Hokuriku Electric Power Co-History 8
Hokuriku Electric Power Co-Company Statement 9
Hokuriku Electric Power Co-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Hokuriku Electric Power Co-Business Description 13
Hokuriku Electric Power Co-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Hokuriku Electric Power Co-Strengths 14
Hokuriku Electric Power Co-Weaknesses 15
Hokuriku Electric Power Co-Opportunities 16
Hokuriku Electric Power Co-Threats 17
Hokuriku Electric Power Co-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 25
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 26
May 17, 2018: Etrion Announces Completion of 13.2 MW Komatsu Solar Project in Japan 26
Apr 03, 2018: Petronas Delivers First LNG Cargo To Hokuriku Electric 27
Nov 13, 2017: Oracle Utilities partners with five major utilities to support Japan's CO2 emissions reduction 28
Jun 02, 2017: Deliberations to Achieve Further Efficiency by Coordination between Power Transmission and Distribution Sectors: Chubu Electric Power 29
Mar 07, 2017: Mutual technical cooperation on nuclear safety improvement 30
Section 5-Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Figures
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 23
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Ratio Charts 25
List of Tables
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Key Facts 5
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Key Employees 6
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Major Products and Services 7
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, History 8
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Subsidiaries 10
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Affiliate 10
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Key Competitors 18
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Ratios based on current share price 19
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Annual Ratios 20
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Incorporated
Tohoku Electric Power Co Inc
The Kansai Electric Power Co Inc
The Chugoku Electric Power Co Inc
Shikoku Electric Power Co Inc
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated
Kyushu Electric Power Co Inc
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc
Electric Power Development Co Ltd
Chubu Electric Power Co Inc
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"