Metalico Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Metalico Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Metalico Inc (Metalico), a subsidiary of Total Merchant Ltd, is a scrap metal recycling company. It primarily sources, purchases, processes and sells recycled scrap steel and iron; non-ferrous metals including aluminum, lead, copper and nickel-based steel, platinum group metals, and minor metals such as tungsten, molybdenum, and tantalum. It also fabricates non-battery lead-based products including sheet lead, shot, extruded strip lead, machined lead parts and cast lead products. The company caters its products and services primarily to domestic mills, foundries, specialty steels, electronics, high-technology, automotive, Defense, roofing, plumbing, radiation shielding for pharmaceutical and power generation industries. It carries outs its operations through its recycling facilities located in Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, New Jersey, West Virginia, and Mississippi. Metalico is headquartered in Cranford, New Jersey, the US.
Metalico Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 14,2017: Metalico names new president, CEO
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Metalico Inc-Key Facts 5
Metalico Inc-Key Employees 6
Metalico Inc-Key Employee Biographies 7
Metalico Inc-Major Products and Services 8
Metalico Inc-History 9
Metalico Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Metalico Inc-Business Description 14
Metalico Inc-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Metalico Inc-Strengths 15
Metalico Inc-Weaknesses 16
Metalico Inc-Opportunities 17
Metalico Inc-Threats 18
Metalico Inc-Key Competitors 19
Metalico Inc, Recent Deals Summary 20
Section 3-Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of Table
List of Tables
Metalico Inc, Key Facts 5
Metalico Inc, Key Employees 6
Metalico Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Metalico Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Metalico Inc, History 9
Metalico Inc, Other Locations 11
Metalico Inc, Subsidiaries 12
Metalico Inc, Key Competitors 19
Metalico Inc, Recent Deals Summary 20
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Metalico Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Sims Metal Management Ltd
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc.
Industrial Services of America, Inc.
American Recycling Company