Renewable Energy Global Industry Almanac 2013-2022
Global Renewable Energy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the global renewable energy market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global renewable energy market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global renewable energy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global renewable energy market?
- The global renewable energy market had total revenues of USD 726.0bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market production volume increased with a CAGR of 5.9% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 5,599.3 TWh in 2017.
- Hydropower plants are widely used across Europe and the segment makes up the vast majority of the output in the Asia-Pacific region, Europe and North America.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global renewable energy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The renewable energy market consists of the net generation of electricity through renewable sources. It is divided into four segments, these being hydroelectricity; wind energy; solar, tide and wave energy; electricity generated through biomass, waste and geothermal energy. The volume of the market is calculated as the net volume of electricity produced through renewable means in terawatt hours (TWh), and the market value has been calculated according to an average of annual domestic and industrial retail prices per kWH, inclusive of applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
Reasons to buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global renewable energy market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global renewable energy market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global renewable energy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 40
Who is the target reader? 40
How to use this report 40
Global Renewable Energy 41
Market Overview 41
Market Data 42
Market Segmentation 44
Market outlook 46
Five forces analysis 48
Renewable Energy in Asia-Pacific 59
Market Overview 59
Market Data 61
Market Segmentation 63
Market outlook 65
Five forces analysis 67
Renewable Energy in Europe 78
Market Overview 78
Market Data 80
Market Segmentation 82
Market outlook 84
Five forces analysis 86
Renewable Energy in France 97
Market Overview 97
Market Data 98
Market Segmentation 100
Market outlook 102
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
MarketLine, Energy and Utilities, Renewable Energy, Global Almanac
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"