Severn Trent Plc (SVT)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Severn Trent Plc (Severn Trent) is a provider of water and waste water treatment services. The company provides water and sewerage services to households and businesses in the Midlands and mid-Wales. STP provides contract services to municipal and industrial clients in the UK, Ireland, and the UK Ministry of Defence for the design, build, and operation of water and waste water treatment facilities and networks. The company generates energy from wind turbines, anaerobic digestion, hydropower, and solar technology. Severn Trent is headquartered in Coventry, England, the UK.
Severn Trent Plc Key Recent Developments
May 23,2018: Severn Trent: Preliminary Announcement of Annual Results
May 23,2018: NM Group are double ICE Award Winners
Feb 07,2018: Severn Trent Trading Update for the period 1 October 2017 to 7 February 2018
Dec 21,2017: Severn Trent to begin next stage in GBP60m investment in Newark
Dec 04,2017: Severn Trent changes its name to Inframark
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Severn Trent Plc-Key Facts 6
Severn Trent Plc-Key Employees 7
Severn Trent Plc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Severn Trent Plc-Major Products and Services 9
Severn Trent Plc-History 10
Severn Trent Plc-Company Statement 13
Severn Trent Plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Severn Trent Plc-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Business Services Segment 17
Business Segment: Regulated Water and Waste Water Segment 17
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: Other 17
Geographical Segment: UK 18
Severn Trent Plc-Corporate Strategy 19
Severn Trent Plc-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Severn Trent Plc-Strengths 20
Severn Trent Plc-Weaknesses 21
Severn Trent Plc-Opportunities 22
Severn Trent Plc-Threats 23
Severn Trent Plc-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Severn Trent Plc, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
May 23, 2018: Severn Trent: Preliminary Announcement of Annual Results 33
May 23, 2018: NM Group are double ICE Award Winners 35
Feb 07, 2018: Severn Trent Trading Update for the period 1 October 2017 to 7 February 2018 36
Nov 29, 2017: Severn Trent invests GBP15m in three new biomethane gas to grid plants 37
Nov 29, 2017: Severn Trent invests GBP15m in three new biomethane gas to grid plants 38
Nov 09, 2017: Demand for green gas certificates crosses 1TWh in UK 39
Oct 24, 2017: Severn Trent invests GBP60m in thermal hydrolysis plant to generate more clean energy at Minworth Sewage Treatment Works 40
Oct 05, 2017: Severn Trent invests GBP35m to reduce phosphorous levels at Finham Sewage Treatment Works 41
Sep 04, 2017: Severn Trent announces organisational and directorate changes 42
Sep 04, 2017: Severn Trent announces organisational and directorate changes 43
Section 5-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List of Figures
Severn Trent Plc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 29
Severn Trent Plc, Ratio Charts 31
List of Tables
Severn Trent Plc, Key Facts 6
Severn Trent Plc, Key Employees 7
Severn Trent Plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Severn Trent Plc, Major Products and Services 9
Severn Trent Plc, History 10
Severn Trent Plc, Subsidiaries 15
Severn Trent Plc, Key Competitors 24
Severn Trent Plc, Ratios based on current share price 25
Severn Trent Plc, Annual Ratios 26
Severn Trent Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Severn Trent Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Severn Trent Plc, Interim Ratios 30
Severn Trent Plc, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
Hydro International Plc
Kelda Group Ltd
Northern Ireland Water Ltd
Pennon Group Plc
Thames Water Utilities Ltd
United Utilities Group Plc
Veolia Water UK Plc.
Severn Trent Plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"