Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Stericycle, Inc. (Stericycle) is a provider of waste management services with focus on regulated and compliance solutions. The company offers medical and bio hazardous waste disposal and hazardous waste management services. Its services include biohazard waste disposal, compliance programs, pharmaceutical returns or disposal, hazardous waste management and communication solutions. The company has its integrated operations and customer service networks in the United States, Argentina, Brazil, the UK, Mexico, Japan, Romania, Spain and Republic of Korea. Its network include processing facilities, transfer sites, landfills and other service facilities, The company also serves hospitals, laboratories, physician practices, dental clinics, long-term care facilities, other businesses and facilities, and healthcare providers. Stericycle is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, the US.
Stericycle, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2018: Stericycle reports results for the second quarter 2018
Jun 19,2018: Stericycle Appoints Veronica Hagen and Kay Priestly to Board of Directors, Continuing Board Evolution
May 03,2018: Stericycle reports results for the first quarter 2018
Nov 17,2017: Stericycle announced 335 layoffs
Aug 03,2017: Stericycle reports net loss for Q2
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Stericycle, Inc.-Key Facts 5
Stericycle, Inc.-Key Employees 6
Stericycle, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Stericycle, Inc.-Major Products and Services 8
Stericycle, Inc.-History 9
Stericycle, Inc.-Company Statement 11
Stericycle, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Stericycle, Inc.-Business Description 16
Stericycle, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Stericycle, Inc.-Strengths 17
Stericycle, Inc.-Weaknesses 18
Stericycle, Inc.-Opportunities 19
Stericycle, Inc.-Threats 20
Stericycle, Inc.-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Stericycle, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
Aug 02, 2018: Stericycle reports results for the second quarter 2018 30
Jun 19, 2018: Stericycle Appoints Veronica Hagen and Kay Priestly to Board of Directors, Continuing Board Evolution 32
May 03, 2018: Stericycle reports results for the first quarter 2018 33
Aug 03, 2017: Stericycle reports net loss for Q2 34
May 04, 2017: Stericycle Q1 net income decreases 35
Feb 15, 2017: Stericycle, Inc. Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended 2016 36
Section 5-Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Stericycle, Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 26
Stericycle, Inc., Ratio Charts 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
Stericycle, Inc., Key Facts 5
Stericycle, Inc., Key Employees 6
Stericycle, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Stericycle, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Stericycle, Inc., History 9
Stericycle, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Stericycle, Inc., Key Competitors 21
Stericycle, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Stericycle, Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Stericycle, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Stericycle, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Stericycle, Inc., Interim Ratios 27
Stericycle, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Stericycle, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Waste Management Inc
Waste Connections Inc
Shamrock Environmental Corp
Republic Services Inc
Clean Harbors Inc