Waste Management in Brazil
Waste Management in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil waste management market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The waste management industry consists of all municipal solid waste (MSW)-including non-hazardous waste generated in households, commercial establishments and institutions, and non-hazardous industrial process wastes, agricultural wastes and sewage sludge. The industry's value represents the amount of total typical charge per ton for landfill multiplied by the volume of MSW generated. The industry's volume represents the total MSW generation. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates
- The Brazilian waste management industry had total revenues of USD 1,130.0m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.4% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 81.4 million tons in 2017.
- Despite strong growth in 2014, the industry slowed drastically over the next three years. This decline was due to the economy entering one of its longest recessions in its history, a combination of a collapse in international prices and government austerity. However, growth rates still persisted, although there is currently few municipal level recycling initiatives. Statistics from Brazil's Environmental Ministry indicate that only 23.7 % of cities in Brazil have some type of selective (recyclables) waste collection service.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the waste management market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the waste management market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil waste management market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Brazil waste management market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Brazil waste management market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil waste management market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Brazil's waste management market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Market volume forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 21
Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo 21
Sembcorp Industries Ltd 25
Macroeconomic Indicators 28
Country data 28
Industry associations 31
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"