Waste Management Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global Waste Management industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the global waste management Industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global waste management Industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global waste management Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global waste management Industry in relation to its regional counterparts?
- The global waste management industry had total revenues of USD 81,699.7m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.8% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 1,372 million tons in 2017.
- Europe is the largest region for the global waste management industry, accounting for 42.5% of global industry value. This is due to the national targets which Europe has implemented to encourage recycling and reuse, resulting in the individual countries putting in individual measures including plastic bag charges and deposits on plastic bottles which are refunded when the empty bottle is returned.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global waste management Industry. Includes Industry size data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The waste management industry consists of all municipal solid waste (MSW)-including non-hazardous waste generated in households, commercial establishments and institutions, and non-hazardous industrial process wastes, agricultural wastes and sewage sludge. The industry's value represents the amount of total typical charge per ton for landfill multiplied by the volume of MSW generated. The industry's volume represents the total MSW generation. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates
Reasons to buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global waste management Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global waste management Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management Industry players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global waste management Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 22
Who is the target reader? 22
How to use this report 22
Global Waste Management 23
Market Overview 23
Market Data 24
Market Segmentation 26
Market outlook 27
Five forces analysis 29
Waste Management in Asia-Pacific 36
Market Overview 36
Market Data 38
Market Segmentation 40
Market outlook 41
Five forces analysis 43
Waste Management in Europe 51
Market Overview 51
Market Data 52
Market Segmentation 54
Market outlook 55
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
MarketLine, Environmental and Waste Management Services, Waste Management, Global
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"