Waste Management in Indonesia
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Waste Management in Indonesia
Waste Management in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Indonesia waste management market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The waste management industry consists of all municipal solid waste (MSW)-including non-hazardous waste generated in households, commercial establishments and institutions, and non-hazardous industrial process wastes, agricultural wastes and sewage sludge. The industry's value represents the amount of total typical charge per ton for landfill multiplied by the volume of MSW generated. The industry's volume represents the total MSW generation. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates
- The Indonesian waste management industry had total revenues of USD 142.4m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 23.9 million tons in 2017.
- According to the US state department, over 70% of Indonesia's organic waste went to landfill, and over 20% of its plastics. There is currently no system in place for an organized collection system, or landfill fees to avoid illegal dumping. Indonesia is also the second largest contributor to ocean waste behind China. Four of Indonesia's rivers rank among the 20 most polluted in the world in terms of mismanaged plastic waste measured in metric tons.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the waste management market in Indonesia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the waste management market in Indonesia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia waste management market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Indonesia waste management market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Indonesia waste management market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia waste management market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Indonesia's waste management market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 10
Market Outlook 11
Market value forecast 11
Market volume forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 16
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 21
PT. Arah Environmental Indonesia 21
PT Fajar Surya Wisesa Tbk 22
PT. Prasadha Pamunah Limbah Industri 25
Macroeconomic Indicators 26
Country data 26
Industry associations 29
Related MarketLine research 29
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company