Waste Management Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022
The Emerging 5 Waste Management industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the emerging five waste management Industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five waste management Industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five waste management Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- How large is the emerging five waste management Industry in relation to its regional counterparts?
- Within the waste management industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of USD 2,096.8 million in 2017. This was followed by Mexico and India with a value of USD 1,568.1 and USD 1,386.9 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the waste management industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of USD 2,937.6 million in 2022, followed by India and Mexico with expected values of USD 1,839.1 and USD 1,747.6 million, respectively.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five waste management Industry. Includes Industry size data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed USD 6,536.8 million to the global waste management industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of USD 8,085.5 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 4.3% over the 2017-22 period.
Reasons to buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five waste management Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five waste management Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management Industry players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five waste management Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 10
Who is the target reader? 10
How to use this report 10
Top 5 Emerging Countries Waste Management 11
Industry Outlook 11
Waste Management in South Africa 14
Market Overview 14
Market Data 15
Market Segmentation 17
Market outlook 18
Five forces analysis 20
Macroeconomic indicators 26
Waste Management in Brazil 28
Market Overview 28
Market Data 29
Market Segmentation 31
Market outlook 32
Five forces analysis 34
Macroeconomic indicators 41
Waste Management in China 43
Market Overview 43
Market Data 44
Market Segmentation 46
Market outlook 47
Five forces analysis 49
Macroeconomic indicators 56
Waste Management in India 58
Market Overview 58
Market Data 59
Market Segmentation 61
Market outlook 62
Five forces analysis 64
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
MarketLine, Environmental and Waste Management Services, Waste Management, Emerging Markets
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"