Websol Energy System Ltd (WEBELSOLAR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Websol Energy System Ltd (Websol) is an alternate energy company that offers manufacturing of photovoltaic crystalline solar cells and the related modules. The company offers products such as pv solar cell and pv solar module. Its pv solar cell includes multi crystalline 4bb pv solar cell, mono crystalline 5bb pv solar cell and multi crystalline 5bb pv solar cell products. Websol has w2900 mono crystalline spv module, w2900m multicrystalline spv module and w2300m multicrystalline spv modules under pv solar module. The company markets its products to Germany, Spain, Italy and the US. It operates offices in west Bengal and kolkatta. Websol is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Websol Energy System Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 06,2018: Websol Energy System Ltd enters into agreement with Exide Industries to supply 40MW PV modules
Jul 30,2018: Government imposes safeguard duty on solar cells import for two years
Jul 17,2018: Chinese and Malaysian solar panels face 25% safeguard duty in India
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Websol Energy System Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Websol Energy System Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Websol Energy System Ltd-Key Information
Websol Energy System Ltd-Overview
Websol Energy System Ltd-Key Employees
Websol Energy System Ltd-Key Employee Biographies
Websol Energy System Ltd-Key Operational Heads
Websol Energy System Ltd-Major Products and Services
Websol Energy System Ltd-History
Websol Energy System Ltd-Company Statement
Websol Energy System Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Websol Energy System Ltd-Business Description
Websol Energy System Ltd-Corporate Strategy
Websol Energy System Ltd-SWOT Analysis
Websol Energy System Ltd-Strengths
Websol Energy System Ltd-Weaknesses
Websol Energy System Ltd-Opportunities
Websol Energy System Ltd-Threats
Websol Energy System Ltd-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Websol Energy System Ltd-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Websol Energy System Ltd, Performance Chart
Websol Energy System Ltd, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
Websol Energy System Ltd, Key Information
Websol Energy System Ltd, Key Ratios
Websol Energy System Ltd, Share Data
Websol Energy System Ltd, Major Products and Services
Websol Energy System Ltd, History
Websol Energy System Ltd, Key Employees
Websol Energy System Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Websol Energy System Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Websol Energy System Ltd, Other Locations
Websol Energy System Ltd, Subsidiaries
Websol Energy System Ltd, Key Competitors
Websol Energy System Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Websol Energy System Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Websol Energy System Ltd, Annual Ratios
Websol Energy System Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Websol Energy System Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts