Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL), a subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd, refines crude oil and markets value added petroleum and petrochemical products. The company offers products such as xylene, benzene, fuel oil high speed diesel, aviation turbine fuel, bitumen, kerosene, liquid petroleum gas, naphtha, petrol and sulfur. It also produces unleaded petrol of high octane. MRPL operates pipelines to transports crude oil and other petroleum products. The company also operates through its manufacturing facilities located across India. It operates through its offices located in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore, India. MRPL is headquartered in Mangalore, Karnataka, India.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 02,2018: HPCL to finalise 10 licensors this week for Rajasthan refinery
Aug 24,2018: ONGC now looks to HPCL to fuel retail expansion plans
Aug 03,2018: MRPL distributes LED Bulbs to Neighbouring Villages
Jul 17,2018: Mangalore refinery and petrochemicals says U.S. sanctions on Iran threat to Co's profit
Jul 03,2018: India's MRPL Buys First Iraqi Basra Heavy Crude From Shell
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd-Key Facts 5
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd-Key Employees 6
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd-History 9
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd-Company Statement 11
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Joint Venture 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd-Business Description 16
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd-Corporate Strategy 17
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd-Strengths 18
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd-Weaknesses 19
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd-Opportunities 20
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd-Threats 21
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Aug 03, 2018: MRPL distributes LED Bulbs to Neighbouring Villages 31
May 15, 2018: Mangalore Refinery And Petrochemicals Announces Q4 Fy17-18 And Fy17-18 Results 32
May 15, 2018: Mangalore Refinery And Petrochemicals Announces Q4 Fy17-18 And Fy17-18 Results 33
Mar 23, 2018: Government Of India: Monthly Production Report February, 2018 34
Mar 19, 2018: Government Of India Announces Exploration And Production Of Natural Gas 36
Sep 22, 2017: Government Of India: Production Performance Of Oil & Natural Gas Sector For August, 2017 37
Jul 21, 2017: MRPL Posts Rs 234 Crore PAT For Q1 Of FY 17-18 39
May 26, 2017: Government Of India: MoS (I/C) For Petroleum And Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan Meets Visiting Prime Minister Of Mauritius Mr Pravind Kumar Jugnauth 40
May 22, 2017: Government Of India: Petroleum Minister Co Chairs India OPEC Institutional Dialogue At Vienna 41
Mar 22, 2017: Government Of India: Production Performance Of Oil & Natural Gas Sector For February, 2017 43
Section 5-Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 27
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Key Facts 5
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Key Employees 6
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, History 9
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Other Locations 13
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Subsidiaries 13
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Joint Venture 14
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Key Competitors 22
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 23
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Annual Ratios 24
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Interim Ratios 28
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 48
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd
Chennai Petroleum Corp Ltd
Gujarat State Petroleum Corp Ltd
Nayara Energy Ltd
Reliance Industries Ltd