Beerenberg Corp. AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Beerenberg Corp. AS-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Beerenberg Corp. AS (Beerenberg), a subsidiary of Beerenberg Holdco II AS, is an oil and gas service company that provides maintenance and modification solutions to the oil and gas industry both onshore and offshore on the Norwegian Continental Shelf and internationally. The company's major services include surface treatment, passive fire protection, insulation, architecture works and outfitting, scaffolding, rope access techniques, habitat (Sveisolat), mobile machining and diamond wire cutting, subsea insulation, decommissioning and related engineering and inspection services. The major clientele of the company includes Statoil, ConocoPhilips, Det Norske, Aker Solutions, WorleyParsons, Samsung, Hyundai and FMC Technologies, among others. The company has offices in Stavanger, Mongstad, Aukra and Os in Norway, and Goscicino in Poland. Beerenberg is headquartered in Bergen, Norway.
Beerenberg Corp. AS Key Recent Developments
Aug 16,2017: Beerenberg's Frame Agreement With Wintershall
Apr 19,2017: Beerenberg Wins Contract For Hook-up Work At Johan Sverdrup Field
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Beerenberg Corp. AS-Key Facts 5
Beerenberg Corp. AS-Key Employees 6
Beerenberg Corp. AS-Key Employee Biographies 7
Beerenberg Corp. AS-Major Products and Services 8
Beerenberg Corp. AS-History 9
Beerenberg Corp. AS-Company Statement 11
Beerenberg Corp. AS-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Beerenberg Corp. AS-Business Description 14
Business Segment: Benarx Solutions 14
Business Segment: Services 14
Geographical Segment: International Continental Shelf (ICS) 14
Geographical Segment: Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS) 15
Beerenberg Corp. AS-Corporate Strategy 16
Beerenberg Corp. AS-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Beerenberg Corp. AS-Strengths 17
Beerenberg Corp. AS-Weaknesses 18
Beerenberg Corp. AS-Opportunities 19
Beerenberg Corp. AS-Threats 20
Beerenberg Corp. AS-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 22
Aug 16, 2017: Beerenberg's Frame Agreement With Wintershall 22
Apr 19, 2017: Beerenberg Wins Contract For Hook-up Work At Johan Sverdrup Field 23
Section 4-Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List Of Figure
List Of Table
List of Tables
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Facts 5
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Employees 6
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Employee Biographies 7
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Major Products and Services 8
Beerenberg Corp. AS, History 9
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Other Locations 12
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Subsidiaries 12
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Competitors 21
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Beerenberg Corp. AS, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
StS gruppen as
PREZIOSO Linjebygg AS
Norisol Norge AS
Kaefer Energy AS
IKM Testing AS
Bilfinger Industrier Norge AS