Global Oil & Gas
Global Oil & Gas industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
- The global oil & gas market had total revenues of USD 1,977.4bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -13.2% between 2013 and 2017.
- The crude oil segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 1,627.8bn, equivalent to 82.3% of the market's overall value.
- The popularity of natural gas is growing in a number of countries across the globe and especially in the Asia-Pacific region. India, Pakistan, South Korea and Malaysia being are some of the countries that have announced the establishment of new liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminals in their countries in the coming years. Meanwhile Russia and Germany are on the verge of being connected by another natural gas pipeline namely the Nord Stream 2 pipeline. This too will boost growth in the natural gas segment of the global oil and gas market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globaloil & gas market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global oil & gas market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Global oil & gas market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's oil & gas market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 19
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 24
Exxon Mobil Corporation 24
OAO Gazprom 27
National Iranian Oil Company 31
Saudi Aramco 32
Industry associations 34
Related MarketLine research 34
About MarketLine 35
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global oil & gas market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Global oil & gas market volume: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2013-17
Figure 3: Global oil & gas market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Global oil & gas market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Global oil & gas market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Global oil & gas market volume forecast: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the global oil & gas market, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the global oil & gas market, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the global oil & gas market, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global oil & gas market, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global oil & gas market, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global oil & gas market, 2017
Figure 13: Exxon Mobil Corporation: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Exxon Mobil Corporation: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: OAO Gazprom: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: OAO Gazprom: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Global oil & gas market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Global oil & gas market volume: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2013-17
Table 3: Global oil & gas market category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Global oil & gas market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 5: Global oil & gas market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Global oil & gas market volume forecast: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2017-22
Table 7: Exxon Mobil Corporation: key facts
Table 8: Exxon Mobil Corporation: key financials (USD )
Table 9: Exxon Mobil Corporation: key financial ratios
Table 10: OAO Gazprom: key facts
Table 11: OAO Gazprom: key financials (USD )
Table 12: OAO Gazprom: key financials (RUB)
Table 13: OAO Gazprom: key financial ratios
Table 14: National Iranian Oil Company: key facts
Table 15: Saudi Aramco: key facts
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"