Imperial Energy Ltd-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Imperial Energy Ltd (IEL), a subsidiary of ONGC Videsh Ltd, is an independent upstream oil and gas company. The company has exploration and production licenses in Tomsk region of Western Siberia, Russia. It has interest in various blocks, including 70-23M, 70-3SM, 70-3M, 70-3EM, and 70-3, which are wholly owned by the company. The company carries out E&P activities through four independent entities, which operates in the territory of Tomsk. It also operates a pipeline network, oil treatment facilities and custody transfer facilities at Luginetskoye and Zavyalovo. The company transports oil through Transneft pipeline system. IEL is headquartered in Tomsk, Tomsk Oblast, Russia.
Imperial Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 09,2019: Imperial Energy, India's OVL delay Russian gas plant project
Jan 12,2018: Operational Results Of 2017 In Imperial Energy Group And Plans For 2018
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Imperial Energy Ltd-Key Facts 5
Imperial Energy Ltd-Key Employees 6
Imperial Energy Ltd-Major Products and Services 7
Imperial Energy Ltd-History 8
Imperial Energy Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Joint Venture 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Imperial Energy Ltd-Business Description 12
Imperial Energy Ltd-Corporate Strategy 13
Imperial Energy Ltd-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Imperial Energy Ltd-Strengths 14
Imperial Energy Ltd-Weaknesses 15
Imperial Energy Ltd-Opportunities 16
Imperial Energy Ltd-Threats 17
Imperial Energy Ltd-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Jan 12, 2018: Operational Results Of 2017 In Imperial Energy Group And Plans For 2018 19
Section 4-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List of Tables
Imperial Energy Ltd, Key Facts 5
Imperial Energy Ltd, Key Employees 6
Imperial Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Imperial Energy Ltd, History 8
Imperial Energy Ltd, Other Locations 9
Imperial Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries 9
Imperial Energy Ltd, Joint Venture 10
Imperial Energy Ltd, Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
RussNeft Oil Co
Imperial Energy Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"