Imperial Energy Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Imperial Energy Ltd-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Imperial Energy Ltd (IEL), a subsidiary of ONGC Videsh Ltd, is an independent upstream oil and gas company. The company has exploration and production licenses in Tomsk region of Western Siberia, Russia. It has interest in various blocks, including 70-23M, 70-3SM, 70-3M, 70-3EM, and 70-3, which are wholly owned by the company. The company carries out E&P activities through four independent entities, which operates in the territory of Tomsk. It also operates a pipeline network, oil treatment facilities and custody transfer facilities at Luginetskoye and Zavyalovo. The company transports oil through Transneft pipeline system. IEL is headquartered in Tomsk, Tomsk Oblast, Russia.
Imperial Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 09,2019: Imperial Energy, India's OVL delay Russian gas plant project
Jan 12,2018: Operational Results Of 2017 In Imperial Energy Group And Plans For 2018
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Imperial Energy Ltd-Key Facts 5
Imperial Energy Ltd-Key Employees 6
Imperial Energy Ltd-Major Products and Services 7
Imperial Energy Ltd-History 8
Imperial Energy Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Joint Venture 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Imperial Energy Ltd-Business Description 12
Imperial Energy Ltd-Corporate Strategy 13
Imperial Energy Ltd-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Imperial Energy Ltd-Strengths 14
Imperial Energy Ltd-Weaknesses 15
Imperial Energy Ltd-Opportunities 16
Imperial Energy Ltd-Threats 17
Imperial Energy Ltd-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Jan 12, 2018: Operational Results Of 2017 In Imperial Energy Group And Plans For 2018 19
Section 4-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Table
List of Tables
Imperial Energy Ltd, Key Facts 5
Imperial Energy Ltd, Key Employees 6
Imperial Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Imperial Energy Ltd, History 8
Imperial Energy Ltd, Other Locations 9
Imperial Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries 9
Imperial Energy Ltd, Joint Venture 10
Imperial Energy Ltd, Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Imperial Energy Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
RussNeft Oil Co