Kuwait Gulf Oil Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co (KGOC) is a government-owned energy company. It carries out the exploration, appraisal, development and production of crude oil and natural gas from the Divided Zone (DZ), which is shared by Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. The company manages Kuwait's share of hydrocarbon resources in Wafra Joint Operations in the onshore DZ and Khafji Joint Operations in the offshore DZ. The two countries equally share the reserves found in the DZ. KGOC operates in partnership with Saudi Arabian Chevron. It is a subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corp (KPC). KGOC is headquartered in Ahmadi, Kuwait.
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co Key Recent Developments
Aug 22,2018: Kuwait to sign deal with Iraq for joint oilfields before year-end-minister
Jul 16,2018: SNC-Lavalin Awarded Additional Five-Year Framework Agreement With Al Khafji Joint Operations In Saudi Arabia
Jul 02,2018: Third Renewal Of General Engineering Service With KJO, More Than 20 Years
Apr 20,2018: Saipem Awarded New Contracts In Offshore Drilling And Offshore E&C Worth Approximately 190 Million USD In Total
Feb 26,2018: SNC-Lavalin awarded a 5-year framework agreement with Al Khafji Joint Operations, in Saudi Arabia
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co-Key Facts 5
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co-Key Employees 6
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co-Major Products and Services 7
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co-History 8
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co-Company Statement 9
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Joint Venture 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co-Business Description 12
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co-Strengths 13
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co-Weaknesses 14
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co-Opportunities 15
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co-Threats 16
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 18
Jul 16, 2018: SNC-Lavalin Awarded Additional Five-Year Framework Agreement With Al Khafji Joint Operations In Saudi Arabia 18
Jul 02, 2018: Third Renewal Of General Engineering Service With KJO, More Than 20 Years 19
Apr 20, 2018: Saipem Awarded New Contracts In Offshore Drilling And Offshore E&C Worth Approximately 190 Million USD In Total 20
Feb 26, 2018: SNC-Lavalin awarded a 5-year framework agreement with Al Khafji Joint Operations, in Saudi Arabia 21
Feb 26, 2018: SNC-Lavalin Awarded 5-year Framework Agreement With Al Khafji Joint Operations, In Saudi Arabia 22
Section 4-Appendix 23
About GlobalData 23
Contact Us 23
List Of Table
List of Tables
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co, Key Facts 5
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co, Key Employees 6
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co, Major Products and Services 7
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co, History 8
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co, Joint Venture 10
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co, Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
The Bahrain Petroleum Company BSC
Saudi Arabian Oil Co
Petroleum Development Oman LLC
Abu Dhabi National Oil Co