Major Drilling Group International Inc (MDI)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Major Drilling Group International Inc (Major Drilling) is a provider of drilling services primarily serving the mining and mineral exploration companies. It provides an array of drilling services such as surface and underground coring, directional, reverse circulation, sonic, geotechnical, environmental, water-well, coal-bed methane, shallow gas, and underground percussive/longhole drilling. The company also offers combination, diamond, and energy drilling services. It is one of the major drilling companies with specialized equipment, long-standing alliances with the largest mining companies and financial capital. The company has offices and field operations in Canada, the US, Mexico, South America, Asia and Europe. Major Drilling is headquartered in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada.
Major Drilling Group International Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: Major Drilling Announces Senior Management Changes
Mar 01,2018: Major Drilling Reports Third Quarter Results for Fiscal 2018
Dec 21,2017: Major Drilling promotes John Ross Davies as vice president
Nov 30,2017: Major Drilling Reports Second Quarter Results For Fiscal 2018
Sep 06,2017: Major Drilling Reports First Quarter Results For Fiscal 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Major Drilling Group International Inc-Key Facts 6
Major Drilling Group International Inc-Key Employees 7
Major Drilling Group International Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Major Drilling Group International Inc-Major Products and Services 9
Major Drilling Group International Inc-History 10
Major Drilling Group International Inc-Company Statement 11
Major Drilling Group International Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Major Drilling Group International Inc-Business Description 15
Geographical Segment: Australia, Asia and Africa 15
Target Markets 15
Geographical Segment: Canada-US 15
Target Markets 15
Geographical Segment: South and Central America 15
Target Markets 15
Major Drilling Group International Inc-Corporate Strategy 17
Major Drilling Group International Inc-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Major Drilling Group International Inc-Strengths 18
Major Drilling Group International Inc-Weaknesses 19
Major Drilling Group International Inc-Opportunities 20
Major Drilling Group International Inc-Threats 21
Major Drilling Group International Inc-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
Aug 01, 2018: Major Drilling Announces Senior Management Changes 30
Mar 01, 2018: Major Drilling Reports Third Quarter Results for Fiscal 2018 31
Nov 30, 2017: Major Drilling Reports Second Quarter Results For Fiscal 2018 33
Sep 06, 2017: Major Drilling Reports First Quarter Results For Fiscal 2018 35
Jul 19, 2017: Sonoro Energy: Budong Budong Project Drilling Rig, Associated Equipment Ready For Transportation 37
Jul 06, 2017: Sonoro's Budong Budong LG-1 Up-Dip Wellsite Completed And Ready To Accept Drilling Rig 38
Jun 06, 2017: Major Drilling sees signs of recovery in its fourth quarter results 39
Mar 03, 2017: Major Drilling reports third quarter results for fiscal 2017 41
Section 5-Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List of Figures
Major Drilling Group International Inc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 27
Major Drilling Group International Inc, Ratio Charts 29
List of Tables
Major Drilling Group International Inc, Key Facts 6
Major Drilling Group International Inc, Key Employees 7
Major Drilling Group International Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Major Drilling Group International Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Major Drilling Group International Inc, History 10
Major Drilling Group International Inc, Other Locations 12
Major Drilling Group International Inc, Subsidiaries 12
Major Drilling Group International Inc, Key Competitors 22
Major Drilling Group International Inc, Ratios based on current share price 23
Major Drilling Group International Inc, Annual Ratios 24
Major Drilling Group International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Major Drilling Group International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Major Drilling Group International Inc, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Akita Drilling Ltd
Cabo Drilling Corp
Midland Exploration Inc
Orbit Garant Drilling Inc.
Precision Drilling Corp
Xtreme Drilling Corp
Major Drilling Group International Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"