Marathon Oil Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Marathon Oil Corporation-Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline's Marathon Oil Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Marathon Oil Corporation since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Marathon Oil Corporation 's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Marathon Oil Corporation . These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Marathon Oil Corporation 's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Marathon Oil Corporation and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Marathon Oil Corporation 's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Marathon Oil Corporation 's growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 5
LIST OF TABLES 7
LIST OF FIGURES 7
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 8
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 9
Mergers and Acquisitions-Overview 9
Mergers and Acquisitions-Deal reports 10
CORPORATE VENTURING 30
Corporate Venturing-Deal reports 30
Partnership-Deal reports 32
CAPITAL RAISING 36
Capital Raising-Overview 36
Capital Raising-Deal reports 37
Divestments-Deal reports 42
PRIVATE EQUITY & OWNERSHIP 100
Private Equity and Ownership-Deal reports 100
Contact Us 102
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 102
Deal Definition and Methodology 104
About MarketLine 111
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Marathon Oil Corporation M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: Marathon Oil Corporation M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 3: Marathon Oil Corporation capital raising volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 4: Marathon Oil Corporation capital raising by deal type (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 5: Marathon Oil Corporation divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 6: Marathon Oil Corporation divestments
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company