Monthly Oil & Gas Industry Contracts Review-Upstream Contracts Award Activity Takes Lead
GlobalData's "Monthly Oil & Gas Industry Contracts Review-Upstream Contracts Award Activity Takes Lead", report is an essential source of data on the contracts and open tenders in the oil and gas industry, The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of contracts and their value in the month, subdivided by region, sector and geographies in April 2018, Additionally, the report provides information on the top contractors and issuers based on the worth of contracts executed in the oil and gas industry during the month by geographies and over the year.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's IPAR database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze oil and gas contracts in the global arena
- Review of contracts in the upstream sector-exploration and production, midstream sector-pipeline, transportation, storage and processing, and in the downstream sector-refining and marketing
- Information on the top awarded contracts by sector that took place in the oil and gas industry
- Geographies covered include-North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- Summary of top contractors in the oil and gas industry over the past 12 months subdivided by the sector, this include key contractors such as JGC Corp, Samsung Engineering, TechnipFMC, Bechtel Corp, and Sinopec Group
- Summary of top issuers in the oil and gas industry over the past 12 months subdivided by the sector, this include key issuers such as Tellurian, Statoil, Oman Oil Company; Kuwait Petroleum, Coral FLNG, and Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner,
- Find out the major contracts focused sectors for investments in your industry,
- Understand the contracts activity in the oil and gas industry
- Evaluate the type of services offered by key contractors during the month,
- Identify growth sectors and regions wherein contracts opportunities are more lucrative,
- Look for key contractors/issuers if you are looking to award a contract or interested in open tender activity within the oil and gas industry
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1 List of Figures 2
2 Monthly Overview 3
2.1 Sector Highlights 4
3 Upstream Sector Review 5
3.1 Contracts 5
3.2 Planned/Rumored Contracts 5
3.3 Awarded Contracts 6
4 Midstream Sector Review 8
4.1 Contracts 8
4.2 Planned/Rumored Contracts 8
4.3 Awarded Contracts 9
5 Downstream Sector Review 11
5.1 Contracts 11
5.2 Awarded Contracts 11
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Oil and Gas Contracts, Contract Value, Awards, Top Contractors, Top Issuers, Upstream, Downstream, Midstream, Equipment & Services, Procurement, Installation, Construction, Operations & Maintenance, Design & Engineering, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South & Central America, Middle East & Africa
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"